No announcement yet.

does your colleague wear rolex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I find that Rolex has increasingly become very common esp in the working class. When I went to HK for vacation, i see the same sight as well.

Comment

• Nope I'm just a commoner and I'm the only one in the office who wears a rolex. Hardly any one even notices until I told some of them.

Comment

• Lots of my colleagues wear GMT Master II.
        Guess to each his own. Some high flyers were casios too. As long as you are happy!

Comment

• I had a few colleagues wearing Rolex. Mostly Datejust.

Comment

• Hi! new member reporting
            first time buy rolex but abit paisei to wear becos no one in my office wear rolex
            afraid ppl say I how lian

Comment

• I don't think people will say that la unless you flash it around. Just wear it quietly and enjoy it and look/marvel at it any chance you get.

Comment

• Yes agree

Comment

• Yes, my whole team of 6 person, 3 wearing rolex. And i am one of those who doesn't

Comment

• At least 6 ppl

Comment

• Originally posted by Beck View Post
                      I don't think people will say that la unless you flash it around. Just wear it quietly and enjoy it and look/marvel at it any chance you get.
                      I sometimes feel quite paiseh that when peoplr recognize that you wear an expensive watch then will make alot of noise abt it. Want to keep low profile and just enjoy it. But its quite difficult

Comment

• No, I believe it depends on the culture and mindset of the people in the company. I used to work in a Japanese company where most of the Sales team wear expensive watches. Now I work for a local company and no one wears them.

Comment

• Afew have, but choose not to wear to work unless some big event..

Comment

• In a tech firm, you can often quite easily differentiate the managers (shirts and expensive watches) from tech staff (polo tee, jeans, iWatch, Fitbit or other electronic watches)

Comment

• Yes

Comment

• I dun work...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X