X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oceanklassik
    replied
    Originally posted by rh1667 View Post
    I would not buy any and continue to save, until " The ONE" appears.
    I am also in similar " itch" situation, but luckily, " The ONE" has not appear yet.
    Now, that's funny..

Originally posted by triton View Post
    ok lah. mai sng.

we have spoken many times. what is it that you want in your watch collection.

you have been in this hobby for several years already, so you roughly been through some thought processes.

if really have to buy, buy watches that depreciate little first. just in case, you switch your ultimate goal. then go for watch brands that has good history in your view.

anyway when free to meet coffee? then we can discuss in depth.
    You are not totally wrong/right. Being in this hobby is one thing, and being able to afford this hobby is another. Of course, if I can afford, these watches will have long been in my collection since "mata cheng de kor".. Those who are well-off, talk-talk about a watch and the next day or two, buy liao. Those (like me), can talk-talk about a watch and until many years later, still talk-talking about the same watch but haven't buy..

Leave a comment:

• triton
    replied
    ok lah. mai sng.

we have spoken many times. what is it that you want in your watch collection.

you have been in this hobby for several years already, so you roughly been through some thought processes.

if really have to buy, buy watches that depreciate little first. just in case, you switch your ultimate goal. then go for watch brands that has good history in your view.

anyway when free to meet coffee? then we can discuss in depth.

Leave a comment:

• rh1667
    replied
    I would not buy any and continue to save, until " The ONE" appears.
    I am also in similar " itch" situation, but luckily, " The ONE" has not appear yet.

Leave a comment:

• Oceanklassik
    replied
    I'm neither wolfeyes1974 or daywalker88.. but tx for sharing anyway.

One guru has spoken. More, pl.

Leave a comment:

• triton
    replied
    no choice = buy all.

u did not state, buy all as an option. hehe

Leave a comment:

• Oceanklassik
    started a poll Your choice? My choice?

Your choice? My choice?

ROLEX Explorer II(w)
    10.71%
    ROLEX Submariner ND
    21.43%
    Omega Speedmaster Pro(35705000)
    3.57%
    IWC Pilot Chronograph
    10.71%
    Panerai 005
    21.43%
    Panerai 111
    14.29%
    Forget about buying
    17.86%

The poll is expired.

I've been feeling down lately, just after having sold off one of my favourite watches. My watch box seems cold and empty.. I have been eyeing for a new watch but cannot make up my mind which to get. I have to really save up quite long before I can afford to buy one, and hope friends here can share opinions for me to deliberate.

My choices are listed in the above poll. Pl feel free to share.

Tx.

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X