Your choice? My choice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
    It seems like the Sub ND is the favourite.
    Wrong!!! Actually the 005 and the 111 are very similar watches. So if u add up their votes, the total beats the Sub ND!! Hahahaha...

Comment

Hi Bro

Actually i have the same dilemma as you....dont know which watch to get

Comment

Get the Pam 005 lar...swee swee....different piece from rolex mah....hahahaha.....and the logo rocks too!!!!
        Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

get the Rolex ND la, can use for work, dive, clubbing, hiking, all purpose,,,,,,, a very versatile watch and recognisable watch,,,,,,,, wear Pam, maybe in some country, se mo shi Panerai?

Comment

i think pam 05 is the best looking among the basic pam models. with second hand, a logo, 44mm, with a not too busy dial and best of all, not too expensive

Comment

Originally posted by longhorn View Post
              Wrong!!! Actually the 005 and the 111 are very similar watches. So if u add up their votes, the total beats the Sub ND!! Hahahaha...
              Yeah, right !

Originally posted by Hermes View Post
              Hi Bro

Actually i have the same dilemma as you....dont know which watch to get

Originally posted by commoner View Post
              get the Rolex ND la, can use for work, dive, clubbing, hiking, all purpose,,,,,,, a very versatile watch and recognisable watch,,,,,,,, wear Pam, maybe in some country, se mo shi Panerai?
              Point taken..

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
              Get the Pam 005 lar...swee swee....different piece from rolex mah....hahahaha.....and the logo rocks too!!!!
              Originally posted by kenkelvin View Post
              i think pam 05 is the best looking among the basic pam models. with second hand, a logo, 44mm, with a not too busy dial and best of all, not too expensive
              Agreed but "not too expensive"? Maybe we have different opinions on "expensive". Let's see.......... Is $6.8k for a brand new, overseas set expensive? How about $5.5k for a pre-own 'K' series set, expensive?

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X