Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Updated 3rd SGROC Anniversary Get-together....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Darkangel View Post

Lucky Draw time!

Hahaha, I see myself ......

Comment

For those who attended...I will be creating a photobucket page with a password that will be sent to you. All the pictures with faces will be uploaded there.

The pictues will come...alittle later!
      ok.
      Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

• Originally posted by kayaro View Post
        ya. x2.
        Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

• have been waiting for the pictures till the cows come home liao... hehehe~

take your time k darkie.. since your busyy!!!
          :bounce: [FONT="Trebuchet MS"][SIZE="4"]The importance of Fine Timepieces that keeps track of my time[/SIZE][/FONT] :bounce:

[U][B]Personal Favourties[/B][/U]:-
          [B][COLOR="green"]DateJust
          Day-Date
          OysterDate
          Submariner
          GMT Master
          Explorer I / II[/COLOR][/B]

Please visit: [url]www.dongfangrichard.com[/url] for more information!

Comment

• Originally posted by dongfang richard View Post
            have been waiting for the pictures till the cows come home liao... hehehe~

take your time k darkie.. since your busyy!!!
            The cows come home liao...hehehe

Originally posted by kayaro View Post
            And your tekong camera

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• Originally posted by illusion84 View Post
              thanks darkie.ur alittle later is.....?weeks or months?nvm it's ok for me just sent the daytona with bussiness time wrapping over to me first can liao..
              Lian He Wan Bao left nia...roadside newspaper man dun sell biz time leh

Originally posted by nottinghill View Post
              hey darkie....do include me in the list ya? thanks..
              Sure sure

Originally posted by johnfish View Post
              Shark fin & Abalone was classified as imperial dish found back ancient china" They taste so very good was only serve Fresh / hot on the table . The young generation in today world has fail to appreciate tis culture lay in our root centuries ago. Well , go ahead shoot me !! I vote tis a thumb down !!
              Paiseh bro I don't get you

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Lian He Wan Bao left nia...roadside newspaper man dun sell biz time leh

Sure sure

Paiseh bro I don't get you
                I voice out my frustration over the XX delayed 3rd. SG-ROC GTG photo. A norminated organizer/moderator whom also took charge on all Main/mini gtg. I feel he/she should learn & excecise some sense of hurries. As an official photographer for the event, one shouldn't allow outside source to cause ur delay on the posting. I already feel down unable to attend due to work. All I wish for is look forward to some interesting photo u can share. Tis is not Photography contest which required a Tokong Cam to participate" So I can live wif crappy shot... But ur skill on the last mini GTG proof never disappoint me & all bros who attend.
                A great dish should only alway be serve hot !! Why took the fun away!!

Comment

• Originally posted by johnfish View Post
                  I voice out my frustration over the XX delayed 3rd. SG-ROC GTG photo. A norminated organizer/moderator whom also took charge on all Main/mini gtg. I feel he/she should learn & excecise some sense of hurries. As an official photographer for the event, one shouldn't allow outside source to cause ur delay on the posting. I already feel down unable to attend due to work. All I wish for is look forward to some interesting photo u can share. Tis is not Photography contest which required a Tokong Cam to participate" So I can live wif crappy shot... But ur skill on the last mini GTG proof never disappoint me & all bros who attend.
                  A great dish should only alway be serve hot !! Why took the fun away!!

Bro Johnfish,

why the fuss ? Those who attended ain't making noise. Let's be patient. Good stuff is always @ the bottom.

I am sure you are not alone to waiting for the photos. We are just as excited as you are.

Comment

• Originally posted by honestdeal View Post
                    Bro Johnfish,

why the fuss ? Those who attended ain't making noise. Let's be patient. Good stuff is always @ the bottom.

I am sure you are not alone to waiting for the photos. We are just as excited as you are.

I've voiced my view...is ur call ! I make no noise no more!! U can ressured ! Afterall, tis is a different playground "

Comment

• I also don't understand. Give it some time, man. Cool it..
                      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                        I also don't understand. Give it some time, man. Cool it..
                        On the last mini gtg I attended ... I took some pic. , email to darkangel to upload wif no delay. Since he is the official to host the event.He must ensure tis great moment to be share in the shortest time... There are some hardcore member who can't be present
                        can have a second best coverage .The official /Host has all right on how & what it should post!

Comment

• You guys must have had fun?

Was thinking of joining until my daughter turned up on the 22nd of June and the weekend for me was spent at home, changing diapers and feeding milk to my newborn...

Will definitely join the the next outing...

Comment

Out of all respect..I go a day wif no meat" All shark & marine life will be spare... that including me lah (fish). I must be experiencing my first one of a kind menstruation. LOL ! I only wish my personal view can been reach to whom is concern " BTW bro, u wildlife lover should reach out where those strap u worn on ur Pam came from "
                            dear jonfish, I am using ammo strap aka recycle leather for my PAM so it wont have any impact to the wild life… and I thk u misunderstand the abalone I mentioned earlier…I means the "real" Abalone which produce from Australia (White) , South Africa (black) and Asia (yellow)…i am using color to differentiate the country is bcos i m lazy in typing.. pardon for my poor english...
                            Current - Seiko,Rolex,Sinn,AP & RM
                            Future - Geneva hallmark
                            Past - TH Carrera CV2010, Pam 111, 16610, Pam 233, 116610LV

Comment

No worry... I sure won't allow tis beast come close to my daughter. I also will alert all Grannies , aunties to beware & alway armed. Kill wif no mercy for self defend lor !!!
                              you can rest assured i dnt eat "young/green" grass as i am not a "old cow" btw grannie and aunties is not my liking…I want OaaLoo (speak in Cantonese)
                              Future - Geneva hallmark

Comment

• Originally posted by sportee View Post
                                You guys must have had fun?

Was thinking of joining until my daughter turned up on the 22nd of June and the weekend for me was spent at home, changing diapers and feeding milk to my newborn...

Will definitely join the the next outing...
                                tat the reason I didn’t attend for any gtg for the past 2 years…spent most of my weekend with my child.. Btw, Congrats man….do u enjoy the chores??
                                Future - Geneva hallmark

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X