Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone purchase Oris watch via Friends Of Oris website (Australia company)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone purchase Oris watch via Friends Of Oris website (Australia company)?

Hi ,

I'm a newbie in this forum. Would appreciate if any members here could advise whether they had experience purchasing Oris Watches from an Australian company (Friends Of Oris) website?

Any problems with the purchase?

Do they offer good discount?

Any taxes to be paid for Australia or Singapore?

Appreciate your kind advices in advance. A million thanks.

Quite a while back, I was considering buying an Oris Watch and I did find the FOO site. Met a fellow Singaporean on the Forums who bought a TT3 there.

As I did not go ahead to buy the Oris watch (ended up with an Omega which I bought locally), I can only comment on what the feedback the fellow Singaporean gave me at the time.

He was pretty lucky and didn't get hit on GST. Anything being imported, if above $400, is subjected to GST.

FOO prices are pretty good. When I was Oris hunting, I found their prices better than what was being sold in the local shops. I wrote to Oris CH itself and they seem to confirm FOO as an legitimate dealer. (they even sent me a catalog).

Comment

Hi,

Thank you for the information

Yup, I did checked with a few ADs on the price of the Oris titan diver date. Their price after discount is about 100+ more than FOO.

The only thing which I aint sure about if whether I will be slapped with the GST when the watch arrives in SG.

Comment

Hi,

Thank you for the information. Did a check with a few ADs as well. The pricing for Oris is higher as compare to FOO.

But may have to check the exchange rate and taxes to be paid.

Cheers

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
        Working...
        X