Youth Olympic Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
    If YOG got shopping as a sport, I think you sure get GOLD.... all these athletes and families are damn lousy shoppers... the whole retail market is dead now...
    Hehehe...wait till event over maybe there will be some shopping to be done

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Shopping in singapore in general is although popular, seems to have lost its sparkle. Sometimes, I would go to KL for my massive shopping spree. It could be that the athletes and families are having the same feeling?
      [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
      [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
      Blue 6694
      Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
      [U]"My collection"[/U]:
      [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

YOG. If this event isnt held in Singapore, i guess many Singaporean wouldnt know YOG existed. Where was the last YOG held? Anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by Frogmen View Post
          YOG. If this event isnt held in Singapore, i guess many Singaporean wouldnt know YOG existed. Where was the last YOG held? Anyone?
          fyi, the YOG event here is the first of its kind...

fwiw, i'm certainly enjoying the barely legal eye candies on tv...

Comment

You are good!

Comment

Most classic. Singapore will down in history as the first nation to host yog.

Comment

Now watching table tennis game between china and prk.....their skills are on par with world top. Will surely be tomorrow stars. Pity sg did not snap them up. I especially like the defensive player from prk...only 15 years old!

Comment

Hopefully not the last courtry to host it....any idea which country is next...

Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
                  Most classic. Singapore will down in history as the first nation to host yog.

Comment

YOG, the brainchild of IOC Prez, Jacques Rogge, is gonna happen every 4 years... Not a one-off event...

Next destination, iirc, is Nanjing 2014...

Comment

Singapore lost to Haiti....

Comment

sad 4 sg... Olympic, cant make it...
                        YOG...half past 6,....
                        World cup...not fit to be.....SEA, ok la.. some still can la...

If the pay for the altheles were to raised, maybe they will be motivated further..

Comment

YOG athletes, most if not all, afaik aren't paid professionals... so i'm not too sure where you get the idea that they draw a salary?.. most of these young teenagers are still in school...

the spirit of the event as it's intended is for the young athletes to participate in an all inclusive environment... the spirit of participation, absorbing the culture and that winning is not necessary the be all, end all...

tom daley a 16-year old world champion is one example... he didn't need to be here but he's here just to participate...

Comment

Good event and great that Singapore is hosting the inaugural Games.

Comment

Why China again??? Now China also too much $$$ to throw???

Originally posted by clokwerk oranje View Post
                              YOG, the brainchild of IOC Prez, Jacques Rogge, is gonna happen every 4 years... Not a one-off event...

Next destination, iirc, is Nanjing 2014...

Comment

BTW how many medals does Singapore win by now?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X