Time accuracy of automatic watch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time accuracy of automatic watch

Just want to know how many bros here really care the time accuracy of automatic watch?

Copy from google (Eta 2824):

* the Standard grade is adjusted in two positions with an average rate of +/-12 seconds/day, with a maximum daily variation of +/-30 seconds/day;
    * the Elaborated grade is adjusted in three positions with an average rate of +/-7 seconds/day, with a maximum daily variation of +/-30 seconds/day;
    * while the Top grade is adjusted in five positions with an average rate of +/-4 seconds/day, with a maximum daily variation of +/-10 seconds/day.

Let say, your watch daily variation is maximum i.e. +/-30 seconds per day, will you sent for regulating even within the acceptable level under eta 2824 movement?

I used to have a eta 2824 and mine is running at +2/24hrs. If its running at +-30sec a days, I feel its too much and would send it for regulation.
    1 3 5
    ├┼┼╕
    2 4 6 R

Comment

so far my other non chronometer ETAs are running -/+6-7seconds per day which I still feel its acceptable.

Anything above 10 seconds for non chronometers and can be regulated, I will consider sending in for regulating.
      I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

2 years ago, my fortis watch +13 second per day. They said is acceptable for swiss movement boh bian lor, i sent to JW to regulate and paid. Any bros got this experience?

Comment

Originally posted by ckhouse80 View Post
          2 years ago, my fortis watch +13 second per day. They said is acceptable for swiss movement boh bian lor, i sent to JW to regulate and paid. Any bros got this experience?
          what caliber is that fortis watch you have? a vintage one ?

Comment

Originally posted by MaxH View Post
            what caliber is that fortis watch you have? a vintage one ?
            is current model-marinemaster

Comment

Where to calibrate an auto watch? Must go back to agent?

Comment

Originally posted by mwchan View Post
                Where to calibrate an auto watch? Must go back to agent?
                Agent told me is acceptable for swiss movement. Do you think agent will still regulate for u?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X