Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Phiten, Magnets and what nots, do they work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phiten, Magnets and what nots, do they work?

Hi guys, as you probably already know about my problems with chronic back, neck and shoulder aches (due to a previous back injury, and maybe too much tennis), I am curious to find out about remedies or anything that may help with these dull aches and pains that can be rather distracting. I'm sure most people in my situation would probably see a doctor, and also look for other ways we can find comfort, be it health supplements, vitamins, chinese medicine, physio / sports massages, sleeping on thin mattresses on hard concrete floors etc...

So, I would like to find out more about this Phiten thing and if anyone here uses or has used it and what effects are felt? Then there's also those “magnetic” things and “titanium” things, so much going around.

Anyone has and experience(good or bad haha) with those?

I just think that these fellas come up with all these wonderful products based on some “scientific” research and market it (or prey on) the mass of people who feel aches and fatigue, commonly felt with aging or injuries. I am very skeptical about these products that claim to have such wonderful effects and benefits to the wearer. It just seems too good to be true.

Are these remedies just placebos? Do these products just work on the mental level? Are there REAL people out there who have felt the benefits of Phiten and similar products?

Any inputs, greatly appreciated.
    fallraen
    "Grandpa were you a hero in the war?" "No,"he answered,"but I served in a company of heros."

i used to wear ion technology when jogging. dun really feel any difference. but when i wear it and slp.. i got headache.. haha

so maybe the ion did some effect on me

Comment

OMG not forgetting PHILIP STEIN HAHA
      fallraen
      "Grandpa were you a hero in the war?" "No,"he answered,"but I served in a company of heros."

Comment

Been wearing those magnetics or ion ones around my neck for a while before to Phiten earlier this year.

for me, both does not have much of a effort, probably as I don't really have massive back pain etc. More for preventive measures as I understand they are supposed to neutralise the radiation from the monitors and make you less tired? I guess that is ok so far..

But i heard from frens that have aches that it does make a difference for them.

Comment

Bro, try this shop at this Location:

Zhao Yuan Therapy
          114,bukit merah view#01-580 singapore 150114

This guy is a pro at chinese tui na. Try him. He freed me of my chronic aching pain of many years. Just few visits and I'm very satisfied with the results. I have no aching pain now.

Thumbs up all I can say.

Comment

wah interesting. will give it a shot thanks. i guess should be better than spending few hundreds on what i think are placebo effects
            fallraen

Comment

used before. no effect.

chiropractor better.
              Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X