Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Recommendation for a +/- $100 earphone (earbuds design)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommendation for a +/- $100 earphone (earbuds design)

as per subject title.. anyone with any recommendation.....

If possible, please state the place where item is available and price...Pros/Cons would be good too..

Thanks a million

Bang & Olufsen is not too bad, I m using it now...but may not be in your current budget...haha maybe you can stretch it ABIT and you can get it.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

I just bought a set of sennheiser CX300II for $109. Bring home and tried only once, didnt like it. If you want, I can sell it for a very good price of $70. contact me 96665544 if you are keen. Went back out to pick up a set of Westone UM3X for $600+...now this is nirvana!!! The Sennheiser dosent suit me cos mainly I listen to only heavy metal music. It should be fine for gerneral genre. Mod..feel free to remove my post if its not ok. Cheers!
      1 3 5
      ├┼┼╕
      2 4 6 R

Comment

For that kind of budget, checkout the entry level iems from Westone, Shure & Ultimate Ears... Can try them out at Stereo Electronic at Plaza Singapura or Causeway Point...

Comment

Originally posted by Seventh Son View Post
          I just bought a set of sennheiser CX300II for $109. Bring home and tried only once, didnt like it. If you want, I can sell it for a very good price of $70. contact me 96665544 if you are keen. Went back out to pick up a set of Westone UM3X for $600+...now this is nirvana!!! The Sennheiser dosent suit me cos mainly I listen to only heavy metal music. It should be fine for gerneral genre. Mod..feel free to remove my post if its not ok. Cheers!
          UM3x is one sweet iem... But have you considered the custom route? Paired up with your preferred choice of portable amp+dap, that's the ultimate nirvana...
          Portable audio salvation poison that hits the wallet pretty hard... Luckily for me , I've found my sweet spot for my portable audio rig...

Comment

Thought of going the custom route too but too many poisonous hobby will bankrupt me!!! May be getting a ibasso D4 portable amp soon. If you step into Stereo Electronics, I assure you won step out empty handed. A poisonous place I try to avoid...heehee
            1 3 5
            ├┼┼╕
            2 4 6 R

Comment

I'm past that stage where I'll buy something when I step into stereo... Last 2 times I went to their store, went back out buying nothing... But that's because they don't have what I'm looking for in their store yet ...

Comment

I heard some creative models are pretty good too...been told they use the same contract manufacturers as some of the more famous brand names and some models are of the same baseline....have frens using them with good reviews.

The prices are definitely within your budget too...

Comment

westone UM1 will be closer to your price range i think. just add abit more. not to expensive to the point you dont want to use them in the rain or when you're going to be sweaty. have fun. try stereo electronics or jaben at adelphi.
                  fallraen
                  "Grandpa were you a hero in the war?" "No,"he answered,"but I served in a company of heros."

Comment

hi TS, found your earphones yet?

there's a promo for JAYS iems at COMEX... booth 6216...

or you can also try them out at stereo electronics to avoid the crowd...

Comment

thanks guys for all the recommendation... i am still looking around... not exactly a serious music person, which explains the $100+/1 price range.. anyway, in-ear comfort is my top factor, of cos, the sound quality cannot be too lousy either... so i guess.. still continue to shop....

Comment

Originally posted by cedric View Post
                        thanks guys for all the recommendation... i am still looking around... not exactly a serious music person, which explains the $100+/1 price range.. anyway, in-ear comfort is my top factor, of cos, the sound quality cannot be too lousy either... so i guess.. still continue to shop....
                        Just in case there are any ladies who gave any recommendation.. my sincere apologies..

P.S. Darkie i am not talking about you.,.

Comment

Go comex..
                          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X