• Show
Clear All

• chuasai88
    replied
    only brand new ones for me

Leave a comment:

• Confusedboi
    replied
    Buying brand new may get more expensive.. Apparently there was 5% price increase for Rolex watches in EU countries from Feb 2016. Grey dealers here sourcing from Europe may/will increase prices

Hope no price increase for Singapore.

Leave a comment:

• rockeys
    replied
    got money... new one

no money ... preown hehehe

Leave a comment:

• Wahlaoeh
    replied
    Pre owned so there's less pain when flipping it

Leave a comment:

• dreamer_toons
    replied
    Brand new for me though the price is significant higher. Gives me a peace of mind and the wow factor when removing the new watch from the box

Leave a comment:

• Blehbleh
    replied
    Rolex disparity for stainless steel models is very low, therefore I consider brand new sometimes. Yellow gold seems to give better margins. Ultimately my first date just was preowned. I think it depends on the model. Subs and daytonas for SS, you barely save 1500 on mint condition ones.

Leave a comment:

• Justom
    replied
    I bought my very first rolex yesterday and was a hulk. Honestly didnt feel happy.. Maybe because I didnt pay a very good price

Leave a comment:

• Confusedboi
    replied
    will consider pre-owned based on condition of the watch.

Leave a comment:

• Edwinlkj
    replied
    Preferably new one. Don't mind old but have to see the condition.

Leave a comment:

• K15
    replied
    RSC verification

Can advice what does RSC verification entail?

Does it ensure all parts are authentic? Does it knows if there are replacement parts?

Newbies here, thanks for any advice.

Leave a comment:

• iamsuperman
    replied
    Pre-owned for best value

Leave a comment:

• sarnlook
    replied
    Like to think that pre-owned pieces are in better value for watch collectors, just like a piece of Art work, if it's for telling time , I go to my mobile phone. no offense to anyone.

Leave a comment:

• shadearkham
    replied
    Preowned is my preference provided the price and condition fits the bill.

Leave a comment:

• Jeslynlee
    replied
    Brand new

Of cos prefer brand new... What if the person die and the children sell his watch to me...

Leave a comment:

• Jeslynlee
    replied
    Watch haunted?

Originally posted by Fengy View Post
    Hmmmm, history of the watch?

I think if the history is such that the guys lost money and hence has to sell the watch at a lower price then: His bad luck , my very good fortune!

I mean seriously, unless the watch is "haunted" which means that a spirit follows it everywhere it goes, i will have no qualms purchasing it, of course at a price that i feel is reasonable. However, my best watch (meaning the one i will like to keep properly and treasure to pass down to posterity) must be new. period

Any other watch following that can go through grey hands, black hands, dirty hands, i dont really care, as long as it has been cleaned and polished well enough w/o any major blemish

Speaking about preowned, really long to purchase a pre-owned BALL Hydrocarbon classic series at a good price say sub-$1000.... i know ... its tough but i will keep on looking...
    Watch can be haunted?!?

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X