X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [URGENT] Searching for a forumer's Missing Grandmother

Hi all,

I saw a post from Hardwarezone of a forumer looking for his missing grandmother. Please take a few minutes to read the following and do contact him if you've got any information.

Thanks.

Quoted from the source ([URGENT] Searching for my Missing Grandmother - www.hardwarezone.com.sg) :

"

Dear EDMW,

My Grandmother has been missing for the last 12hrs since 5pm yesterday where she was last seen at Jurong West Blk 496 Market. She wander off herself while my Grandfather was purchasing food @ the coffeeshop.

She's 92yrs old this year, Speaks cantonese and hunch a bit when walking. As she's suffering from Alzheimer's Disease, she doesn't know her whereabouts and often likes to scold/speak in a loud volume, scolding or talking to herself.

From my family member's account, she was carrying a black handbag with some cash and personal accessories in it.

My family and myself has combed a large part of Singapore for 12hrs searching high and low for her. Therefore, i seek if any folks below has seen her, please contact me straight away at 8418-5358.

Thank you
    Jason"

Will keep a look-out! Tx.

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/sh...&postcount=118

Some updates from TS:

"1. We've made Police report since yesterday around dinner time after she was missing for a couple of hours. No doubt it haven't reach 24hrs yet, the police were kind enough to help us contact each and every hospitals in Singapore to see whether she has been admitted into any A&E wards in case an accident happened throughout (touchwood)

However no news/updates and all the hospitals replied negative.

We also haven't heard from the Police Since.

2. We've went to every single old houses, neighbourhoods, relatives places, parks, playgrounds, drains, lake/canals, MRT stations, Bus interchanges in the West side also can't find. I personally since last night visited all the Bus Interchanges in Singapore where the Bus Services from her house downstairs will go.

We also further extend the search and checked every single Bus Stops 1-by-1 via each and every single Bus Services available from her house to n fro both Bus Interchange.
      (Boon Lay, Bt Merah, Clementi, .etc)

We've left behind information and contact details to MRT station, Bus Interchanges, West side shopping centres. But so far also no news.

3. At Jurong West Blk 496 coffeeshop areas we have been camping and waiting if she's lingering around because she hasn't eaten, she will be very hungry n source for food. Likewise, we left details to coffeeshop owners and stalls food sellers.

4. This morning my aunts have extended the search to Chua Chu Kang areas whereby their old house is. We was hoping she might have want to visit the old house and nearby areas.

But don't have.

5. My Dad and uncle will be heading to SPH later. I think they are going to put up advertisements on Newspapers.

It's been more than 20hrs since she went missing. Out in the cold, hungry, might be cashless. I just can't imagine where she's hiding.

Thank you to all the forumers whom have helped me out, on behalf of my family we really appreciate and thank you once again."

Comment

How about contacting all the taxi companies and request for a broadcast to all taxis for a lookout......hope it helps....

Comment

Latest update:

"Dear EDMW, My grandmother has been found by both public and Police @ Orchard Road an hour ago.
          We've just picked her up from Kiniley's NPC and she's unharmed or unhurt.
          Right now we're talking to her and asking where exactly and how she ended up in Orchard Road.

A big Thanks to all the folks here to spread the message around.

On behalf of my family, we express our sincere thank you and well-wishes to all whom have assisted."

Glad that TS's grandmother has been found. Appreciate everyone who took the effort to read through this thread

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X