Take note of this AD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Take note of this AD

just saw a fellow forumer taking about his unhappiness with a Rolex AD.
    it sorta reminds me of an unhappy incident around 3 yrs ago with this AD called {removed} at Wisma.

I saw this Omega Speedmaster Legend on the display. on impulse, bought it. a happy man i thought i was!
    to my horror, i realised i was charged $700 extra, when i checked around and with other ADs that i know.

Went back to them, they told me they had made a mistake on the pricing (this is ridiculous!) said will like to issue me Vouchers instead ask me to get something from my shop! WTH!

I insisted they returned me cash on the extra they indicate off the retail price. eventually they did.

but i realised the watch that i got can get a further of 15-20% elsewhere!

all in all, it was a very unhappy incident! I was to blame for buying watches on impulse! I learnt my lessons always to check around and nv to buy on impulse!

of course, I pui chao nuah never to buy anything from them again.

this is never to flame anyone but to allow buyers to have a better idea. moderator if u feel theres a need to delete, please do so.
    Last edited by ohlins; 08-07-08, 02:19 PM. Reason: name of shop removed....

Originally posted by synnsid View Post
    I was to blame for buying watches on impulse! I learnt my lessons always to check around and nv to buy on impulse!

this is never to flame anyone but to allow buyers to have a better idea. moderator if u feel theres a need to delete, please do so.
    i think u summed it up pretty well yourself..... and i have removed the retailer's name.... thx
    the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
    visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

you might want to edit the title as well.
      cos i can still see the name there LOL!

Comment

yeah i realised that after i refreshed a few mins later.... haha
        the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
        visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

Originally posted by synnsid View Post
          just saw a fellow forumer taking about his unhappiness with a Rolex AD.
          it sorta reminds me of an unhappy incident around 3 yrs ago with this AD called {removed} at Wisma.

I saw this Omega Speedmaster Legend on the display. on impulse, bought it. a happy man i thought i was!
          to my horror, i realised i was charged $700 extra, when i checked around and with other ADs that i know.

Went back to them, they told me they had made a mistake on the pricing (this is ridiculous!) said will like to issue me Vouchers instead ask me to get something from my shop! WTH!

I insisted they returned me cash on the extra they indicate off the retail price. eventually they did.

but i realised the watch that i got can get a further of 15-20% elsewhere!

all in all, it was a very unhappy incident! I was to blame for buying watches on impulse! I learnt my lessons always to check around and nv to buy on impulse!

of course, I pui chao nuah never to buy anything from them again.

actually you do have some form of recourse where excess was charged over the RRP (recommemded retail price). Swatch group is the principal for Omega. they have an office in Wheelock place and the number is +65 6275 6388. ask to speak to the brand manager for omega and convey your unhappiness with the representative distribution channel. Swatch group will have a word with them im sure....

but this is 3yrs later, so leave it be now.

Comment

Yep agreed. Let it b then. Its a 3yrs old incident n i'm sure te watch warranty hd oso expired.. Lesson learnd..
            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

learn and live. that is all we can do. just like all things in life, do your leg work before commiting yourself to anything
              [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
              [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
              Blue 6694
              Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
              [U]"My collection"[/U]:
              [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

3 years ago....hmm lesson learnt!

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

wonder can buy rolex at premium price from ad thn call rolex head in sg to complain . . . hehee

Comment

Originally posted by pet View Post
                    wonder can buy rolex at premium price from ad thn call rolex head in sg to complain . . . hehee
                    If that's the case...Rolex line will be flooded

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

wah... Shiok man if can... Complain abt SD, GMT cIIs... Hahhah

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
                      - GMT II
                      - GMT IIc TT
                      - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
                      - Master Eight Days (1608420)
                      - U1
                      - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

how about the SS daytona and milgauss GV?
                        [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                        [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                        Blue 6694
                        Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                        [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                        [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

complain leow, can get refund bck ... heehee

can not get bck, complain against these $$ hungry AD also shiok !

Comment

Ha ha ha.... Can you give the phone number for RSC and I want to speak to the brand manager for Rolex that I was charged a premium for my 116520... ha ha ha....

Originally posted by decksurgeon View Post
                            actually you do have some form of recourse where excess was charged over the RRP (recommemded retail price). Swatch group is the principal for Omega. they have an office in Wheelock place and the number is +65 6275 6388. ask to speak to the brand manager for omega and convey your unhappiness with the representative distribution channel. Swatch group will have a word with them im sure....

but this is 3yrs later, so leave it be now.

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
                              Ha ha ha.... Can you give the phone number for RSC and I want to speak to the brand manager for Rolex that I was charged a premium for my 116520... ha ha ha....
                              saw TNP, tourist buy sigma lens at simlim sq at almost double price, get $$ back... hehee

so...u go KPKB at them leh... complain against the AD...hahahha.. not enough, write to ST forum... thn hor complain to CASE ... hahhahahha....

i really would like to know the outcome

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X