Take note of this AD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
    Ha ha ha.... Can you give the phone number for RSC and I want to speak to the brand manager for Rolex that I was charged a premium for my 116520... ha ha ha....

hahaha i stored that number in my phone...lol

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

hahaha..those tourists are the lucky few that escaped safetly...in sim lim sales ppl used to hammer ppl who buy exp and go back to kpkb..lolz...
      Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

not all sales person in sim lim do tat lah...dun condemmed evryone jus by a few black sheep..lucky & peoples park oso hav..i work in sim lim many yrs lo..so far nvr sells customers abv RCP..if u in retail line u will noe wat i meant..tell u singaporeans is de most kiasi n kiasu ppl compare to rest of de countries..service not important as long price cheap enuff liao..or checkin prices took de whole afternoon but in de end still get de same price.. we classified em as cockcroaches" one advice to local shoppers here..check de RCP of de model u intend to buy n den go bargain to get de price u wan so wont kena chop..

Comment

Originally posted by pet View Post
          saw TNP, tourist buy sigma lens at simlim sq at almost double price, get $$ back... hehee

so...u go KPKB at them leh... complain against the AD...hahahha.. not enough, write to ST forum... thn hor complain to CASE ... hahhahahha....

i really would like to know the outcome
          common sight in asia, like the time i was in shanghai kenna chop carrot head on the taxi fare by 500% because the moment you open your mouth they know whether you are local or not.

complain to ST forum,CASE, also liddat, they sympathise with you, but your money is gone!

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
          hahaha..those tourists are the lucky few that escaped safetly...in sim lim sales ppl used to hammer ppl who buy exp and go back to kpkb..lolz...
          i heard that lucky plaza people got hammered for asking and walking away

Originally posted by melfiz View Post
          not all sales person in sim lim do tat lah...dun condemmed evryone jus by a few black sheep..lucky & peoples park oso hav..i work in sim lim many yrs lo..so far nvr sells customers abv RCP..if u in retail line u will noe wat i meant..tell u singaporeans is de most kiasi n kiasu ppl compare to rest of de countries..service not important as long price cheap enuff liao..or checkin prices took de whole afternoon but in de end still get de same price.. we classified em as cockcroaches" one advice to local shoppers here..check de RCP of de model u intend to buy n den go bargain to get de price u wan so wont kena chop..
          everybody also want pi,qi,tua liap ni (cheap, fresh and big ______ ), dont tell me you also dont want
          therefore my advise is do your legwork and shop around, both before and after you leave the house.
          research RRP before leaving house, compare specs, have a budget in mind.
          research in shop, touch feel the item in question and talk to SA/SE for advise.
          get a few quote and play them against each other for best price
          [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
          [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
          Blue 6694
          Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
          [U]"My collection"[/U]:
          [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

hahaha..i work in sim lim,lucky plaza,orchard plaza and far east plaza for ard 10 yrs liao..hahaha..so i seen it all...so nothing fazed me nowadays..lolz..

Comment

actually very stupid for the shopkeeper there to hantham their "customer" because lets say i argueing with shop A and buy from shop B, and i get hammered, shop A would be on the top of my mind, since they didnt manage to capture my $$$. therefore if i was the hiong (agressive), i could wait for my opportunity and strike back at them, since they have shop and i can be anyone i want
              Blue 6694
              [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

hahaha..u ought to walk ard the area more often..u can realise that they aint saints at all...hahaha....

Comment

all those also not saint.......... all hungry for sales/money
                  Blue 6694
                  [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

yes...well...they aint known for being chopping head shops for nothing u noe...once maney in their pockets u can 4get about getting it back..hehehehe

Comment

just as well any claims of warranty/aftersales support goes out the door once money changes hands
                      Blue 6694
                      [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

true...hahaha...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse