Teen attacked at Downtown East, dies from injuries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teen attacked at Downtown East, dies from injuries

What is wrong with the teens nowadays....very sad to see these kind of news and I am staying just a walking distance from the crime scene.

http://sg.yfittopostblog.com/2010/11...downtown-east/

I am deeply sadden for the teen that have pass away from the stabbing incident...to me there are many more ways to resolve conflicts than purely via violence...

Hope his soul can rest in peace....
    Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
      I am deeply sadden for the teen that have pass away from the stabbing incident...to me there are many more ways to resolve conflicts than purely via violence...

Hope his soul can rest in peace....
      killed juz bcoz of a staring incident??? i really can't understand wat's on their mind....

Comment

When i was a teen about 15 years back...have many similar incidents like these...in the east too....imfamous case happened in bedok interchange mac....1 young lad of 15 was stabbed to death there...over wrong identification...the people was hunting for his elder brother but he was stabbed instead...

Really sad case too....i remembered the case well as the victim was a personal fren of mine...

Comment

I believe it is a "secret society" clash thingy, and not merely over some exchange of glares? There should be more background to it, I suppose. Let's wait and see how the investigation unfolds. It is sad. Taking away the life of somebody's son/brother just like that. Brutal in current context.
          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

abit too much violence for just an incident, and somemore it was a teen. RIP.
            [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
            [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
            Blue 6694
            Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
            [U]"My collection"[/U]:
            [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

I think the gang of 10 is probably there to wait for someone to appear cos they seems to be well prepared(arm with choppers). But before their rivals have appear, this fews guy become their 替死鬼. Unlucky......

Comment

These clowns are not gangsters...these type are the 'so-called' YP Kia....not enuff $$$ to buy parangs? use choppers?really cannot make it...and now they are simply low life murderers...

Comment

Nowadays hard to find a real gangster liao, all are just big eat small, many eat less. Pathetic........

Comment

Yup...Pathetic is the word to use on those clowns...taking a life away is not correct imo...not a small matter....in fact it is so grave an act that the clowns that stabbed the victim have to pay with their own lives...

Comment

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
                      Yup...Pathetic is the word to use on those clowns...taking a life away is not correct imo...not a small matter....in fact it is so grave an act that the clowns that stabbed the victim have to pay with their own lives...
                      Maybe that is what they want, tryin to be a "HERO". If not other than that i can't think of any other reason as for what do they gain by doin this.

Comment

The dumbtards find strength in numbers, plus a unhealthy diet of glorified and glam hongkong and taiwanese gansta movies. A very deadly and potent mix easily absorbed by these idiots lacking in parental supervision. It's sad.............

Comment

Originally posted by surestik View Post
                          ..., plus a unhealthy diet of glorified and glam hongkong and taiwanese gansta movies...
                          i think any half wit will know the difference between movies and real life. like alot of movies, you see one "good guy" beating up a whole kampong of "baddies". for those who have involve in fight before, fighting one on one, is already tiring and adrenaline pumping. fighting the whole kampong? please lah.... im not born yesterday.
                          [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                          [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                          Blue 6694
                          Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                          [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                          [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

wondering how's those kids feel now...imagine they saw the news and police are looking for them.
                            100% they will spill the bean out after police negotiate them.
                            i can't imagine they got the gut to slash the teen's throat. wondering anyone got caught yet?

Comment

In the end, they just pay for their stupidity and rash with their lives.

When caught it would be 5 lives for the one they took.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X