Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

got lobangs where to shop for jewelry/earrings?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got lobangs where to shop for jewelry/earrings?

hi guys, im planning to buy a set of earrings for my girl as christmas gift. Would you recommend chinatown? Or im better off buying from those shops in the mall? I'm not a local so I dont really know any reliable shops aside from those in the malls. Of course, we prefer a good buy but i dont intend to sacrifice quality over a couple of S$. I need your lobangs Thanks for reading!

Originally posted by lex_sub12 View Post
    hi guys, im planning to buy a set of earrings for my girl as christmas gift. Would you recommend chinatown? Or im better off buying from those shops in the mall? I'm not a local so I dont really know any reliable shops aside from those in the malls. Of course, we prefer a good buy but i dont intend to sacrifice quality over a couple of S$. I need your lobangs Thanks for reading!
    What's your budget bro?

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

what are u looking for? diamond studs?

non-branded diamond (like destinee, brilliant rose etc....) stud ear rings are not really that expensive from places like lee hwa, goldheart and etc...

what size, budget and design are u looking at?

Comment

@ Darkangel & terrenceterrence - my budget is around 300 - 500. my girl preferes while gold.. I know she likes the cartier style earrings (a simple classic design like a letter C ).. I havent checked lee hwa or destiny if they have a similar style. Is chinatown a good place to start and just make sure that the shop has a certificate (as what they normally say ?). Or better if I go check lee hwa and destinee first? Thanks!

Comment

For white gold piece concentrate on design. As you have specific design elements requirement.

Generally gold shops are safe in Singapore.
          Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

Originally posted by lex_sub12 View Post
            @ Darkangel & terrenceterrence - my budget is around 300 - 500. my girl preferes while gold.. I know she likes the cartier style earrings (a simple classic design like a letter C ).. I havent checked lee hwa or destiny if they have a similar style. Is chinatown a good place to start and just make sure that the shop has a certificate (as what they normally say ?). Or better if I go check lee hwa and destinee first? Thanks!
            If you want the inspired designs, maybe you can try Meyson's? If not the individual jewellers will carry inspired designs. My take is, skip Far East Plaza and Lucky Plaza, pricing is horrible. I doubt chinatown is much better though.

Certificate...well I m not sure what cert but that's generally not an issue. Like I always tell ppl, it's not the authenticity of the diamonds or what not..it's the price that I am paying for whatever they are selling..is it overpriced or not. That's more of the issue, price.

Comment

My choice of gold jewellery is still Poh Heng.
              Any branch will do but usually the ones in the heartland areas can bargain on their workmanship cost.

Comment

Originally posted by patricia View Post
                My choice of gold jewellery is still Poh Heng.
                Any branch will do but usually the ones in the heartland areas can bargain on their workmanship cost.
                Oh yes...Poh Heng always slips my mind...household name, good as gold.

Comment

appreciate all the suggestions.. after reading, both chinatown and lucky plaza will not be in my places to see. I'll start with the household names like poh heng, lee hwa to start with

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X