No announcement yet.

which watch do you wear when you travel overseas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol..go to KL for business trip lar...hehehe..at nite can go to beo Xmms mah...lol...
    Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Democritus View Post
      On my trips to HK, its either Pam or Rolex. On 2 occasions I came back without them...not robbed byt traded for something else.
      Chris, i also traded my watch once in HK. Too many temptations

Comment

hongkong prices good meh????

Comment

HK price quite good for certain brand. For some brands, can get v good disc.

For brand new watches, u dun have to pay gst, so technically 7% cheaper than Singapore
          "The release of atom power has changed everything except our way of thinking...
          the solution to this problem lies in the heart of mankind.
          If only I had known, I should have become a watchmaker." ALBERT EINSTEIN (1879-1955)

Comment

oic..thanks for the tip ya..be heading to HK in ard 10days time...so like to know abit on the pricings...hahaha...

Comment

wow.... you really flying alot lately....... going to eye another watch ah?
              [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
              [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
              Blue 6694
              Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
              [U]"My collection"[/U]:
              [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

PPS? I fly a bit too maybe can meet in airport or foreign land hahah and go watch shopping together
                [FONT="Tahoma"]Without Passion, life is only Motion! [/FONT]

[IMG]http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq284/billykueek/Enter%20the%20Dragon%202012/395563_10150512819558051_2012130430_n-1-1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq284/billykueek/Enter%20the%20Dragon%202012/405925_10150512819323051_580368050_8870312_1160894759_n-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

haha..dun fly often...lol...juz in singapore too boring liao...so go overseas look look see see...hahaha...

Comment

I get withdrawal symptoms when I stay in Singapore for too long and 1 month is too long.

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
                    haha..dun fly often...lol...juz in singapore too boring liao...so go overseas look look see see...hahaha...
                    [FONT="Tahoma"]Without Passion, life is only Motion! [/FONT]

[IMG]http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq284/billykueek/Enter%20the%20Dragon%202012/395563_10150512819558051_2012130430_n-1-1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq284/billykueek/Enter%20the%20Dragon%202012/405925_10150512819323051_580368050_8870312_1160894759_n-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

i travel to M'sia with my submariner or TH carrera..if to thailand i ll wear my seiko...
                      Current - Seiko,Rolex,Sinn,AP & RM
                      Future - Geneva hallmark
                      Past - TH Carrera CV2010, Pam 111, 16610, Pam 233, 116610LV

Comment

ill take my citizen skyhawk AT
                        got atomic signal so can sync.....( the only time i can use this feature is when i go overseas lee....doenst really work in spore)
                        chronograph , count down timer.....
                        and changing from different time zone very easy....
                        + have 2 diffrent time zone alarm.....

but surprisingly the watch quite bligy...... so kinda attract attention.
                        and i do travel to doggy countries...

Comment

i travel to M'sia with my ellesse watch..if to thailand i ll wear my tissot...the last time i was in bangkok, my hubby's red tag was ripped off in the protests of the chautuchuck market in the crossfire of the plc being burnt down

Comment

next time, get a gun and shoot at them!

Originally posted by meluvpolaroid View Post
                            i travel to M'sia with my ellesse watch..if to thailand i ll wear my tissot...the last time i was in bangkok, my hubby's red tag was ripped off in the protests of the chautuchuck market in the crossfire of the plc being burnt down

Comment

9mm will do . or a .357 magnum. both my fav calibre of guns
                              [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                              [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                              Blue 6694
                              Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                              [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                              [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
                                just like to know those who travel frequently, what is the watch(es) you usually wear?

does destination influence your decision?
                                Yeah, when I was flying on business, the most I'd wear was a DJ S/S. Too flashy and it might not be good for business. Too cheap (Casio LED) and people think you not experienced enough.

For pleasure, if on holiday, I'd wear my Seiko Diver Midsize with rubber strap. An oldie but goldie! Or maybe the Brietling.

If going to wedding banquets or meet up with khakis, then must pull out all the stops and wear the gold or at least the Thunderbird.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X