• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wear my explorer 2 to hk and china.
    Current:
    No More Liao...

Comment

• Yes for me it depends...to places where security is a threat I would wear my 16800 (which looks pretty worn). To the USA, i will wear my GMT2 as I need the dual time function. To Italy....what else...Panerai...haha!

Comment

• I just saw a milgauss inspired 'zhap' brand in jakarta yesterday. I did not wear it cus need to overnight there. I saw an indonesian in the same lift with it. Initially i tot its really milgauss black face cus the oyster braclet, black face n the orange needle. But i didnt see the rolex wording or the small words saying 'suoerlative chrono etc'.

Tempted to ask him to let me take a photo but in the end didt want to offend him. Hahaha

Comment

• Which watch I wear depends on the country I am travelling to. If the timezone is different from that of SG, I will wear my GMT2 and PAM321. But if the timezone is the same as SG, I will wear any watch from my collection. If travelling to third world countries, just wear my casio...haha

Cheers
          Don't worry, be happy

Comment

• Hi guys, do you think its safe to wear a Rolex (GMTllc) to Australia (Sydney Melbourne) ?
            Its a free and easy trip for me, and I will be doing lots of public transport travelling.
            在幻变的生命里, 岁月, 原来是最大的小偷...

Comment

• Originally posted by alantannottam View Post
              Hi guys, do you think its safe to wear a Rolex (GMTllc) to Australia (Sydney Melbourne) ?
              Its a free and easy trip for me, and I will be doing lots of public transport travelling.
              Of course !! I wear a Deepsea to East Timor, and a Breitling to Manilla, Bangkok, Penang....... NO DRAMAS.....
              ROLEX.

Comment

Hi guys, do you think its safe to wear a Rolex (GMTllc) to Australia (Sydney Melbourne) ?
                Shouldn't be a problem as I wore my DSSD to Melbourne on a family trip about 2 years back and did not feel at all under threat. We were using their public transport most of the time.
                In my possession
                Breitling Headwind, Tag Heuer Aqua Racer, Glycine Incursore, Rolex DSSD , Pam320L, Pam305N and Chopard GTXL Power Reserve

Comment

• Thanks guys, for your advices.
                  I just bought my first Rolex (GMTllc LN) today. Hao say lah!! I can now claim I am in this "club".

Now thinking to wear this (bracelet) or my Blancpain (sail strap)..
                  Im going in Jun (winter in Aust), so strap will be good.
                  在幻变的生命里, 岁月, 原来是最大的小偷...

Comment

• Most of time is G-Shock cuz it's ACG tough, cheap & won't kena mob.
                    If the country is safe, i might consider my precious Rolex : D
                    New ROLEXY on the Blog

Wishlist
                    1) Yach-Master (16622)
                    2) Explorer II - Black/White (216570)
                    3) Submariner TTc (116613LB)

Madness
                    The ITCH is getting worse & incurable

Repentance
                    I let go my beloved U-Series Sub (16610) for the newcomers.

Comment

• a normal watch that we can afford to lose..............

Comment

• Either Seiko or Casio. I agree wit Erick.

Comment

• I always wear my Seiko or my white Addidas watch overseas..
                          The horror stories that i heard from my friends's experience (unverify) that so and so got robbed in the railway station,
                          market places.

Like wise normally, during my overseas business trips, I also prefer wearing my Seiko (have a client ever look at my wrist and ask what watch and i said it is a Seiko and I need more business from him as support lol)
                          Current Watches :
                          1.) IWC Port chrono

Comment

Thanks guys, for your advices.
                            I just bought my first Rolex (GMTllc LN) today. Hao say lah!! I can now claim I am in this "club".

Now thinking to wear this (bracelet) or my Blancpain (sail strap)..
                            [/B]Im going in Jun (winter in Aust), so strap will be good.
                            Nah... Not really lah.. I wore my 116610 to Korea on Jan also dun feel anything de.. So wear something you feel comfortable...

Comment

• Depends, if I am off to a dive trip, I would wear my Breitling Cockpit with rubber strap. To another time zone, it will be my very old Ulysse Nardin GMT or my Longines Legend Diver. I once went HK & China for work & in a rush, wore an IWC BP; well nothing bad really happened. But I guess keeping a low profit when travelling is a good thing, especially in Europe nowadays.... most Asians are too rich to be bothered with you!
                              I rather push my Alfa Romeo than drive a BMW

Alfa 1.5 Sprint
                              Alfa 33
                              Alfa 147
                              Alfa GT
                              Alfa Spider 3.2 V6- now
                              Alfa 4C- maybe next time

Comment

• Originally posted by turboducky View Post
                                Depends, if I am off to a dive trip, I would wear my Breitling Cockpit with rubber strap. To another time zone, it will be my very old Ulysse Nardin GMT or my Longines Legend Diver. I once went HK & China for work & in a rush, wore an IWC BP; well nothing bad really happened. But I guess keeping a low profit when travelling is a good thing, especially in Europe nowadays.... most Asians are too rich to be bothered with you!
                                Casio G-Shock. I personally feel that unlike the bigger size Angmos... Asians small size more prone to kena robbed or bullied so better be careful than not.
                                "Many a man thinks he is buying pleasure, when he is really selling himself to it." - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X