• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Directions to jackroad

Anybody who has been to jackroad tokyo b4 provide me with directions? Tia
    I want a 116505!

Originally posted by Louis V View Post
    Anybody who has been to jackroad tokyo b4 provide me with directions? Tia
    Hi I've never been there but maybe I can try.

From the website:
    ■JR線・地下鉄ご利用の場合 (You can use the JR lines or Metro subway)
    JR中央線・総武線 (JR Chuo line or Sobu line)
    東京メトロ東西線「中野」駅北口下車徒歩7分 (From the Tokyo metro Tosei line "Nakano" station North Exit, walk 7 minutes)
    JR新宿駅から約5分 (5 minutes from JR Shinjuku)
    JR池袋駅から約19分 (19 minutes from JR Ikebukuro)
    JR渋谷駅から約20分 (20 minutes from JR Shibuya)
    JR東京駅から約24分 (24 minutes from JR Tokyo)
    JR上野駅から約30分 (30 minutes from JR Ueno)
    JR成田駅から約1時間36分 (1 hours 36 minutes from JR Narita)
    東京モノレール羽田空港第2ビル駅から約59分 (59 minutes from Tokyo monorail Haneda Airport Terminal 2 building)

You can take the JR Chuo line or Sobu line (JR中央線・総武線) from JR Shinjuku station.

You walk along "Sunmall" and reach Nakano Broadway. Jackroad is on the 3F (I see there's a shop called Betty road next to it).

Hope that helps.
    swift1.0/sunny1.6/sonata2.0/156JTS/Brera3.2V6/MINI cooper S cabrio/Grand Picasso/S300L

Comment

http://www.jackroad.co.jp/shop_navi.html

From Nakano station concourse (main lobby, they call it HOME), walk to the north exit (Nakano Sun Plaza, Nakano area office, Nakano Broadway). Turn right once you exit from the north exit as shown in the picture, towards Sun mall.

This is Sun mall shopping street ahead. Walk through it. About 260m long.

Once you see Nakano Broadway (中野ブロードウェイ), please enter

The first escalator you see goes direct to 3F. Please take this escalator.

Turn right after arriving the top of the escalator

Walk straight and turn left

On your left is Jackroad. On the right is our sister shop Bettyroad that sells ladies watches

Thank you for your effort. You have reached Jackroad. Enjoy your shopping!
      swift1.0/sunny1.6/sonata2.0/156JTS/Brera3.2V6/MINI cooper S cabrio/Grand Picasso/S300L

Comment

I just did a search on google map.

Once you exit JR Nakano station north exit, you walk past what looks like a bus terminal and you should see Sunmall shopping street. Turn right off the north exit to cross a zebra crossing. straight ahead will be sun mall.

Broadway is at the end of the shopping street.

Have you considered going to Komehyo for watches as well? Their flagship store is in Osu, Nagoya but a huge branch is also found in Shinjuku and another one at Ginza(new). Purchases above 10,000 yen are entitled to 5% tax rebate.

Comment

what about this place? sell lots of watch at a good deal? flying over to tokyo in feb. if interesting, i will go have a look.

Comment

Originally posted by oxen69 View Post
            what about this place? sell lots of watch at a good deal? flying over to tokyo in feb. if interesting, i will go have a look.
            I've not been there but there are a lot of places in Tokyo that sells preowned watches. Komehyo is a more established reseller but they do cost a little bit more for a peace of mind; and they are in more accessible places (Ginza and Shinjuku). You can also find plenty of other like Daikokuya (大黒屋) which is quite available everywhere.

Watches at Daikokuya:
            http://www.e-daikoku.com/c21/default...004&curDepth=2

Watches at Komehyo:
            http://komehyo.jp:80/disp/CSfCategor...?dispNo=001003

Comment

Thank you very much yattokame-san... appreciate your directiosn and will check out Komehyo
              I want a 116505!

Comment

Thank you very much yattokame-san... appreciate your directiosn and will check out Komehyo
                you're most welcomed. Do let us know if jackroad is bargainable. Not in their culture but can always try

I know a shop that specializes in rolex along shinsaibashi, shopping street facing Glico-man at Dotomburi, Osaka.

Comment

Originally posted by yattokame View Post
                  you're most welcomed. Do let us know if jackroad is bargainable. Not in their culture but can always try

I know a shop that specializes in rolex along shinsaibashi, shopping street facing Glico-man at Dotomburi, Osaka.
                  Saw a used smurf (http://www.e-daikoku.com/c21/default...egoryshop/br12) in the daikokuya link you provided... slurp... and in the Nakano area too. Is the Nakano area for watches? you know?
                  I want a 116505!

Comment

Saw a used smurf (http://www.e-daikoku.com/c21/default...egoryshop/br12) in the daikokuya link you provided... slurp... and in the Nakano area too. Is the Nakano area for watches? you know?
                    I'm not so sure if the Nakano area is a hotbed for watches, but there's always a 2nd hand watch store almost around every corner in various parts of Tokyo's main shopping areas e.g. Shinjuku, Shibuya, Ueno etc. We probably just need to find their websites.

Rakuten may provide a clue.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X