No announcement yet.

Do you thing SG Gals are..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is that so? ..... you obviously havent seen the article in the straits times where the fathers went MIA and suspected to be in a foreign land with new wife
    [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
    [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
    Blue 6694
    Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
    [U]"My collection"[/U]:
    [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
      TAG will do? TAG is not cheap hor...
      for similar design (mop, diamond, etc) cannot be more expensive than rolex... but now that I showed her the omega white strap with diamonds... she changed her mind and wants that instead!.. but i will save money and buy for her still.... all this while, while i wear rolex, she is contented with citizen and those cheap bling bling diamond watches.. time to show her i love her...hahhaha but wait till dec bonus!
      In The Bag
      Him
      Tissot PR100 AutoQuartz T14.1.489.11, Longines Dolce Vita L56554736, Rolex SS Submariner 16610, Rolex Explorer II 16570, Glycine Airman SST 06 Ref:3856.186-D8, Seiko Blue Ti Samurai SBDA003, Diver SKX007J, Black Sumo SBDC001, Tuna Can SBBN007, Orange Monster SKX781, Vintage Diver 6309-7040, Vintage Bellmatic 4006-7002
      Her
      Tissot PR50 T27.2.281.13, Longines Dolce Vita L51584736

Next Target
      Damned! My wife's list is not growing...Rolex MOP Datejust for Missus...

Comment

i think, generally, sg gals are getting more materialistic, unfortunate consequences of a society who see success and achievements as the end-all and be-all.
        but life is fair - man are generally superficial creatures. hence, you see the rich and usually bui bui towkay with a SYT draped on his arm. when the towkay no longer towkay, SYT moves on , when age catches up with SYT, towkay moves on . qn of who plays his/ her cards right...
        "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
        three times is enemy action and
        over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
        ."

Comment

Originally posted by Ender View Post
          i think, generally, sg gals are getting more materialistic, unfortunate consequences of a society who see success and achievements as the end-all and be-all.
          but life is fair - man are generally superficial creatures. hence, you see the rich and usually bui bui towkay with a SYT draped on his arm. when the towkay no longer towkay, SYT moves on , when age catches up with SYT, towkay moves on . qn of who plays his/ her cards right...
          like i have always said, we live in commercial world and money talks louder than words.
          [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
          [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
          Blue 6694
          Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
          [U]"My collection"[/U]:
          [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
            is that so? ..... you obviously havent seen the article in the straits times where the fathers went MIA and suspected to be in a foreign land with new wife
            Obviously i meant for majority of sg men..
            Look there are men who dump their wives for younger wife in almost all countries..We cannot say sg men 100% gd to family etc...etc...
            But generally if you take the % in sg as compared to other countries it's much better..
            But maybe as sg society changes/becomes more affluent you nvr know..
            Personally i know some non sg ladies and from there they see sg men better as compared to their own men from their place...............
            [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
              like i have always said, we live in commercial world and money talks louder than words.
              I like this Quote...same same as " NO MONEY NO HONEY "

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by Tomaski33 View Post
                I like this Quote...same same as " NO MONEY NO HONEY "

Absolutely hahaha

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X