Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
    Seem like you have quite alot of money to hide in your bank

Hehehe...aiyah..convert all to watches lor...but Rolexes and rent a safe deposit box...or you can put it in a 500kg safe in your house hehe
    not say very rich..but singapore MAS very cheapo..only guarantee 20k..like that if you got 1 million must put into 100 banks?

Comment

Originally posted by roosterkkk
      Sold some Euros today at 2.08...
      i think euro went up again today..

Comment

More like 50 banks...
        1,000,000/20,000
        50 banks also siao liao..u have money in every part of raffles place..LOL

Comment

shd hv soldfew weeks back... 2.15sigh???
          one month back was 2.15..why u never sell?

Comment

Originally posted by leslie View Post
            not say very rich..but singapore MAS very cheapo..only guarantee 20k..like that if you got 1 million must put into 100 banks?
            I tell you liaos...buy Rolex watches,esp those doing those shady shady business haha...cannot hold cash hold rolex watches also the same. To me Rolex watches can be like a commodity...need money,lots of place to liquidate it.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

I tell you liaos...buy Rolex watches,esp those doing those shady shady business haha...cannot hold cash hold rolex watches also the same. To me Rolex watches can be like a commodity...need money,lots of place to liquidate it.
              i should have gotta 3 16710 back in 2006 at 6k a piece..one ownself wear then keep 2 pieces..now can sell 8.5k for brand new set..wow lau..sibeh dulan..

Comment

i should have gotta 3 16710 back in 2006 at 6k a piece..one ownself wear then keep 2 pieces..now can sell 8.5k for brand new set..wow lau..sibeh dulan..
                Nevermind still got lots more chances in future

Comment

Nevermind still got lots more chances in future
                  wow lau..6k time is the best buy liao..missed it..i should stop being too complacent liao..

Comment

wow lau..6k time is the best buy liao..missed it..i should stop being too complacent liao..
                    Nvm la...you want buy solid gold Rolex 1 la..hehe then keep long long lor

Comment

Nvm la...you want buy solid gold Rolex 1 la..hehe then keep long long lor
                      solid gold one price won increase that hiong..steel sports model are the ones that will appreciate..

Comment

solid gold one price won increase that hiong..steel sports model are the ones that will appreciate..
                        Heehehe...that's true....aiyah personally all rolex can keep 1 la...earn money is just bonus...but over time it will still appreciate..but just a matter of time and speed haha

Comment

Heehehe...that's true....aiyah personally all rolex can keep 1 la...earn money is just bonus...but over time it will still appreciate..but just a matter of time and speed haha
                          but now my thinking is replacing fixed deposits with rolex watches..good idea? maybe i will recommend this to temasek, to buy rolex instead of banks..

Comment

but now my thinking is replacing fixed deposits with rolex watches..good idea? maybe i will recommend this to temasek, to buy rolex instead of banks..
                            I mean...if you have the holding power why not? And in the case you need cash,you can still liquidate it unlike fixed deposits,of course I know you can get also withdraw from the fixed deposit but you have to pay penalty wad.

You can get to enjoy many many Rolex watches also wad

Of course if you are looking at confirm make money then I think you put in fixed deposit better la.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X