blacklisting section

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blacklisting section

just wonder if there's any blacklisting section here?
    perhaps mods can include 1 in the main so newbie buyers like me can avoid kena con and teach those AD with lousy attitude a lesson.

While it is a great idea, I am not sure if there is any legal implications. Any mods care to comment?
    Time is too precious to be measured by a cheap watch...

Patek 5065, Rolex 16600, 16700, 16710, IWC 3786, JLC Reverso Chrono, PAM 190G, PAM 219I, AP RO Chrono

Comment

Agree with bro chongj88, no doubt it's a good idea, but from what I've noted, such sections are meant to highlight deals that have gone bad between buyers and sellers here on SG-ROC.

As for ADs, it's true that we get bad service from them, but most of the time, bad service does not equate to being scammed or cheated. I guess such experiences are best discussed with a vague header 'Bad experience with SE at XXXXXXX', and concerned buyers should just PM the TS on this issue instead.
      "Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana."
      --Groucho Marx--

*For faster response, pls direct all questions to my email: destro22bt@gmail.com thanks!

Comment

Hi guys...

Actually we did consider doing that..but here's the problem. After this person's reputation has gone down the drain...he can re-register another account and start selling again.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

True, no doubt. However, I do think it would be beneficial as most of the time, we're dealing with watches costing in the region of 4-6 figures here in the forum. A bit more information would be appreciated while deciding on a deal I guess... just my 2 cents.
          "Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana."
          --Groucho Marx--

*For faster response, pls direct all questions to my email: destro22bt@gmail.com thanks!

Comment

That's true....ok will discuss this with the mods ...

Comment

Later SG-ROC.com also got blacklisted how????

Comment

members can always post a reference check and others can reply thru pm.... it's neater that way.....
                the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
                visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

Originally posted by ohlins View Post
                  members can always post a reference check and others can reply thru pm.... it's neater that way.....
                  I made this suggestion in Feedback Thread days ago but was rejected. One mod explained there's oredi an existing system to rate buyer/seller. But it seems te ratings r all postivie one neh?
                  The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

hehe.... i understand but then no prob and we wont stop anyone from seeking reference check via PM........

as it's often one man's words against another, it's kinda a minefield to manage negative feedback out in the open.....

the existing system may not be perfect and we will try to finetune it along the way.... gotta be patient with us as none is full time .... we only volunteers leh
                    the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
                    visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

Originally posted by ohlins View Post
                      hehe.... i understand but then no prob and we wont stop anyone from seeking reference check via PM........

as it's often one man's words against another, it's kinda a minefield to manage negative feedback out in the open.....

the existing system may not be perfect and we will try to finetune it along the way.... gotta be patient with us as none is full time .... we only volunteers leh
                      Yeah...we have our own work and stuff mah...

Comment

I am actually quite happy with the existing rating system. At most, another section can be opened where potential buyers can post to solicit references - similar to WN's Deal Watch section.
                        Time is too precious to be measured by a cheap watch...

Patek 5065, Rolex 16600, 16700, 16710, IWC 3786, JLC Reverso Chrono, PAM 190G, PAM 219I, AP RO Chrono

Comment

No worries, no one's pressurizing. Just to suggest ideas.
                          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

ermm.. we can have a thread on bad service experience or carrot-chopping shops/dealers... targeted more for shops and commercial dealers rather than a one-off deal from fellow forumners (since we already have a sellers rating system)

the main theme of this bad experience thread is to relate/expose unscrupulous commercial dealers/shops .....doing carrot-chopping/shoddy repairs/heck-care attitude/yaya-papaya face...

at the same time can also have good experience thread..same thing..related to sales/service which deserves a thumbs-up...

this should serve well for people like me(newbies) who doesnt have a regular AD and think twice before stepping into any sincere/hour glass/cortina branch coz different branch got different attitude/mentality and also worry about which shop is famous for their chopping board or lousy after-sales service.

sometimes i do get over-whelmed by their snobbishness but luckily im thick-skinned enough to cruise in any shop in shorts and singlets,ever-ready to whip out watever black/platinum card and say 'any better branch to recommend than this? coz i wanna buy but dun wanna pay here'....

anyway just in case the mods r tinking of consolidating this bad experience list to 'housekeep' the thread... i suggest to best leave it 'free-flow' til a stage when repeated threads keep coming out and then put a sticky thread with 'hei ming tan' -blacklist

Comment

I think if this is being set up

Originally posted by deadbench View Post
                              just wonder if there's any blacklisting section here?
                              perhaps mods can include 1 in the main so newbie buyers like me can avoid kena con and teach those AD with lousy attitude a lesson.
                              both sides would need to be given a chance to explain their positions. Otherwise, such a black list can be misleading.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X