This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ccl2lcc View Post

Will like to share that I had encountered many cases whereby buyers ask for discount even though we had agreed the price on the forum, actual photos are uploaded as well.. I believe I had the right to do so ...
    yeah, the slashing of prices by buyer even after price is fixed, is unfortunately common in singapore...
    but then, if the eventual buyer was no.1, irrelevant that he offered you a better price mah, you are selling to him because he matched your price and he was no.1... unless you saying archie2000 was actually no. 1, and the other buyer was no.2 but no. 2 offered a better price? like that I think you wrong leh...
    "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
    three times is enemy action and
    over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
    ."

Comment

Originally posted by roosterkkk
      A bad experience does not equate to a bad seller..
      However if forumner post unhappy experiences then, all can judge for themself..
      the first sentence i agree. the second sentence i raise both hands and legs to agree. the purpose of this thread is not to down a person. its a show of more transparancy of what could happen and let forumers be aware and judge for themselves.

Originally posted by ccl2lcc View Post
      Will like to clarify the misunderstanding. I have 2 potential buyers called me, archie2000 happen to be the 2nd one and prefer the watch to be verified at Omeag Service centre. The 1 st one is more sincere and come now all the way to my place deal the watch, I definitely feel bad to disappoint him & he also offer me a very good price as well...

Will like to share that I had encountered many cases whereby buyers ask for discount even though we had agreed the price on the forum, actual photos are uploaded as well.. I believe I had the right to do so ...
      misunderstanding? i don't think so. its you taking advantage of one's good nature. the deal is very straight forward. i pm you your asking price, you stated the price, i offer the price you asking and proposed meet up at Omega Service Centre the next day. You said can only deal and meet up next Monday morning 8.30am and i said ok.

1st one more sincere. that means i'm not sincere? so far you are the one keep postphoning the dealing date. each time i agreed without further questioning. if dealing at service centre not sincere, then most of the forumers here are not sincere liao.

you feel bad in disappointing the buyer, so that means its ok for me ah? when we already agreed to deal then why you still arrange the other buyer to go to your place. if you change your mind and do not want to deal at service centre, then let me know. i will call off the deal.

your last statement stating you have the right... to confirm the deal with one buyer then sell to another buyer without informing the 1st buyer beforehand. i salute to you. no point carry on. forumers judge for themselves.

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
      Good to hear the other side of the story...now waiting for the buyer to reply...
      bro feilong. with that kind of excuses, i still have the need to reply meh? actually i just did for the benefit of all forumers.

Originally posted by teo View Post
      I encountered that too some even further lower the watch price by as much as 20%. That is not very nice since price is agreed already.
      for benefits of doubts, i saw one case the seller did not describe scratches on the case. when buyer and seller meet up, there are 4 possibilities. 1. buyer still take at agreed price (won't feel good). 2. buyer call off the deal (both feel suck). 3. buyer offer his new price (seller feel suck if don't agree). 4. seller call off the deal (both feel suck).

Originally posted by striker968 View Post
      If have communicate than should not lead to misunderstanding
      communicated to deal at place, date and time. could there be any chance of misunderstanding?

Originally posted by Ender View Post
      yeah, the slashing of prices by buyer even after price is fixed, is unfortunately common in singapore...
      but then, if the eventual buyer was no.1, irrelevant that he offered you a better price mah, you are selling to him because he matched your price and he was no.1... unless you saying archie2000 was actually no. 1, and the other buyer was no.2 but no. 2 offered a better price? like that I think you wrong leh...
      The Wise ONE bro Ender

Actually I wanted to let this tread die off. Since he decided to stir up again with lame excuses and most bros here want the show, ok let's make it this way. you all be the judge, let's vote who are you for and cast your vote here. only accept 1 vote each. name will not be shown. http://www.sg-roc.com/showthread.php?t=4852
      I need DeTox . Poisoned from Arowana, Marine Reef, Tube Amp Speakers Audiophile, Rollies and Paneraillies

Comment

The followmg PM header is the msg with date/time is the prove that
        archie2000 wrote in to me the next day...

Private Message: Planet Ocean
        19-08-08, 01:55 AM
        awee
        Junior Member Join Date: Jan 2008
        Trade Feedback: 0 / 0%

Planet Ocean

Ender Bro is right, there is a miscommunicaion that I did not make it clear that archie2000 that he is no. 2 right and no. 1 gets 1st bite.
        I had 2 good feedback & 3 Omega watches sold with box/paper all need not to be verified at OSC...

Well, this is my motto:
        I bend over backwards to keep customers happy. Unfortunately, I've learned that I can't please everyone-- no matter how hard I try.

Comment

with that, case closed.
          the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
          visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X