No announcement yet.

Good Lobang : Omega discounted lobang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am looking to buy a speedmaster. Any lobang for discount, pls pm me. Thanks.

Comment

• Also looking to buy a SPM (3573.50) or the Speedy 9300 44.25mm.. Would be great if someone could send thru PM. Thanks!

Comment

• let me consider. looks good.

Comment

• Can get up to 16% for omega

Comment

• Mind enlighten me where to get up to 16% for Omega? That's pretty good discount isn't it.

Comment

• Folks,

newbies here! im getting my first SWISS watch, was deciding between rolex or omega. Very keen on getting either the Aqua Terra 150m GMT red gold on steel or the non GMT model. could anyone share with me where is the best place to go for the best price (it can be shop, SA, AD).
              For rolex, will go for the Explorer 2.
              can be contacted at "nine two three 7 7 nine six 4"

thanks in advance! (expect many more questions to come from a newbies)

Comment

• If you have friends travelling to europe or Japan. Price can be attactive after tax rebate.
                If not, you can try Kenneth Chen from Private watch dealer garage. Can get some good deal from him.

Comment

• You will get good prices for Omega in Europe. Omega in Europe can get quite heavily discounted if you are lucky, unlike Rolex.

Comment

• Originally posted by allaboutstraps View Post
                    You will get good prices for Omega in Europe. Omega in Europe can get quite heavily discounted if you are lucky, unlike Rolex.
                    try this website bulangandsons if you are keen on speedmaster vintage. Currently they have a very pretty 105.003.

Comment

• Hey guys. How about Changi Airport? I guess its 7% savings on GST. But will they give additional discount on top of that?

Comment

• Originally posted by NickL View Post
                        Hey guys. How about Changi Airport? I guess its 7% savings on GST. But will they give additional discount on top of that?
                        Yes, they do, for Omega. But if you are talking about Rolex as well, it depends on which model.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X