No announcement yet.

Discussion : Singapore Property

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sentosa properties got fire sale what! Properties selling at less than 25% of their original price. Why never go make a kill??
    sigpic

Comment

• Not good time to buy property now regardless it's HDB, condo or landed. Overpriced, over supplied and interest rate going up. Smart people are the ones who sold so don't get caught catching a falling knife.

Comment

• Originally posted by gatakx
        didnt you hear sentosa is overpriced even with a 50% discount
        well said

Comment

• Everything overprice here. From HDB to landed properties and etc. Car also over price and so is the coe, so u dun buy? Just buy what u like lah. Btw, I never hear sentosa is overprice even if 50% discount, cause I only live in HDB and no money to buy. Hahaha
          sigpic

Comment

• For own stay just buy what one can afford. Not time to speculate and do property trading.
            My 2 cents.

Comment

• I double yr take suggestion. Dun buy ppty to invest and sell in short term unless you freaking loaded. The government did so much to cool all the ppty price and just got the desire effect. But there still space to spare within next half a year to head downward...
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Iceheller View Post
                I double yr take suggestion. Dun buy ppty to invest and sell in short term unless you freaking loaded. The government did so much to cool all the ppty price and just got the desire effect. But there still space to spare within next half a year to head downward...
                Exactly.

High property prices is not a good thing. We want the new generation to channel their energy and creativity into other areas that will benefit society, rather than being saddled with back breaking mortgage.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trinidad View Post
                  Have been offered several resale units in D10, D8, D9 for sale at 10% off last done prices.
                  These are proper units between 1200sft to 1800sft.

Good luck to those who think they got a good deal buying an investment property last year.
                  Definitely more downside in the next 12mths unless there is a huge fundamental change , huge enough to absorb the tens of thousands of units that will flush the market.

If i were a developer i would be shaking. But can i as a developer show that i am shaking? No, i can only say it will drop 5 - 10%. When in actual fact 20% is already a given now. Yet the number of unsold units are plentiful. Even an idiot can predict the results.

Good luck to those dreaming.
                  Let me repeat my post in May 2015

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X