X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For sale in singapore

SINGAPORE - NEED WATCH ADVICE!

Hi All,

I hope some kind souls out there can give me some advice on where and how to start unloading a collection of vintage/antique wrist watches, pocket watches, and parts. I am located here in Singapore. About 25 years ago, I started collecting odd watches (in all states of condition) when I'd travel to cities around the world. I collected most of the batch when I was in Canada. I stopped around the mid 90's, and since then, have kept them in a dry box. I want to try to unload them WITHOUT selling each and everyone of them on eBay or the likes. I've got odds like Omega,Gruen, Longines, Solar Aqua, Benrus, Elgin, Bulova, Enicar (men's & ladies)- the list goes on - for wrist watches, and names like Elgin, White's, Jacob & Son (with key winder) - to list a few Pocket watches. I must state, a few are in very good condition, some okay,some working but the watch face faded, some cases, parts etc. I think many of them would be good for parts.

Can anyone recommend any serious collectors or shops in Singapore/Malaysia as a place to start in unloading my horde OF VINTAGE watches, parts and bits? I have moved on long ago in my collecting interests, and want to get a fair price for these old watches - they have some unique and collecting value.

Sorry for the long email, but I found that this website seems to have a lot of people in the know about watches.

Thanks for the time.

Cheers

For Sale: older Rolex and other name brand vintage watches, parts, cases etc

Hi All,

I hope some kind souls out there can give me some advice on where and how to start unloading a collection of vintage/antique wrist watches, pocket watches, and parts. I am located here in Singapore.

About 25 years ago, I started collecting odd watches (in all states of condition) when I'd travel to cities around the world. I collected most of the batch when I was in Canada.

I stopped around the mid 90's, and since then, have kept them in a dry box. I want to try to unload them WITHOUT selling each and everyone of them on eBay or the likes.

I've got odds like Omega,Gruen, Longines, Solar Aqua, Benrus, Elgin, Bulova, Enicar (men's & ladies)- the list goes on - for wrist watches, and names like Elgin, White's, Jacot & Son (with key winder), Regina - to list a few Pocket watches.

I do have 1 VERY nice condition early 1940's ROLEX with the name 'AQUA SOLAR' on the dial...very good shape on the watch, with the original Eaton's Department store watch box I got in Canada long ago. This is a real collectable for an early Rolex.

I must state, a few are in VERY good condition (older Omegas, Bulova, Gruen,Elgin, Tissot,Benrus to name some)..... some others are just okay,some working, some missing hands, winding shafts, dials faded, some cases, parts etc. I think many of them would be good for parts for any watchmaker/collector, who wants to replace hands, dials, movements etc. I realise they are hard to find in this market.

Can anyone recommend any serious collectors or shops in Singapore/Malaysia as a place to start in unloading my horde OF VINTAGE watches, parts and bits? I have moved on long ago in my collecting interests, and want to get a fair price for these old watches - they have some unique and collecting value.

Sorry for the long email, but I found that this website seems to have a lot of people in the know about watches.

Thanks for the time.

Cheers

Comment

FOR SALE: vintage watches, movements, parts, cases etc

Hi All,

I hope some kind souls out there can give me some advice on where and how to start unloading a collection of vintage/antique wrist watches, pocket watches, and parts. I am located here in Singapore.

About 25 years ago, I started collecting odd watches (in all states of condition) when I'd travel to cities around the world. I collected most of the batch when I was in Canada.

I stopped around the mid 90's, and since then, have kept them in a dry box. I want to try to unload them WITHOUT selling each and everyone of them on eBay or the likes.

I've got odds like Omega,Gruen, Longines, Solar Aqua, Benrus, Elgin, Bulova, Enicar (men's & ladies)- the list goes on - for wrist watches, and names like Elgin, White's, Jacot & Son (with key winder), Regina - to list a few Pocket watches.

I do have 1 VERY nice condition early 1940's ROLEX with the name 'AQUA SOLAR' on the dial...very good shape on the watch, with the original Eaton's Department store watch box I got in Canada long ago. This is a real collectable for an early Rolex.

I must state, a few are in VERY good condition (older Omegas, Bulova, Gruen,Elgin, Tissot,Benrus to name some)..... some others are just okay,some working, some missing hands, winding shafts, dials faded, some cases, parts etc. I think many of them would be good for parts for any watchmaker/collector, who wants to replace hands, dials, movements etc. I realise they are hard to find in this market.

Thanks for the time.

Cheers

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
      Working...
      X