Red tablet - Primary school days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red tablet - Primary school days

Anyone know wats e use of e red tablet which teachers would give us during recess times ? Just remembered, brushing teeth while squatting at e drain.. nearly 20yrs ago so can't recall sia.. keke
    "夫君子之行:静以修身,俭以养德;非淡泊无以明志,非宁静无以致远。" - 诸葛亮

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

I remember that as well! omg those were the days, its almost 20 yrs from now...
    Click [URL="http://lumeworks.blogspot.com/"]Lumeworks[/URL]- injecting art into a timeless zone..

[IMG]http://i395.photobucket.com/albums/pp33/reed_1984/2777918255.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Little red tablet? Never had that in my childhood. I only remembered the triangled choco milk, the brushing of teeth 30+ years ago. The only awful pill that I have to take while I was in Pulau Tekong as a recruit....Anti-Malaria pill......Yuck! and we have to sing the national anthem whille the bitter pill melts on the tongue! I pucked a few times...man!
      Rolex Cosmograph Daytona 116520 M
      Rolex GMT-Master II 116710 M
      Rolex GMT-Master I 16700 U
      Rolex Explorer II 16570 Z
      Rolex Air-King 114200 M
      Omega SeaMaster
      Tag Heuer 6000 series, 90's Swatch watches, Seikos and Russian watches

Comment

we are from different era 1 hahaha

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by Nooch View Post
          Anyone know wats e use of e red tablet which teachers would give us during recess times ? Just remembered, brushing teeth while squatting at e drain.. nearly 20yrs ago so can't recall sia.. keke
          I think the red tablet is some sort of food dye. It is use to dye plaque(colorless) on your teeth red so that you can see them to brush them away.

Chew tablet -> Brush teeth -> Red stain bad, no stain good

something like that. I may be wrong.
          d e a r.l y - because they are worth it...

w a s t i n g m y t i.m e

Comment

yeah.. i remember the red tablet is to highlight the 'dirty' areas on your teeth. supposed to use as a teaching tool on how to brush effectively..
            In The Bag
            Him
            Tissot PR100 AutoQuartz T14.1.489.11, Longines Dolce Vita L56554736, Rolex SS Submariner 16610, Rolex Explorer II 16570, Glycine Airman SST 06 Ref:3856.186-D8, Seiko Blue Ti Samurai SBDA003, Diver SKX007J, Black Sumo SBDC001, Tuna Can SBBN007, Orange Monster SKX781, Vintage Diver 6309-7040, Vintage Bellmatic 4006-7002
            Her
            Tissot PR50 T27.2.281.13, Longines Dolce Vita L51584736

Next Target
            Damned! My wife's list is not growing...Rolex MOP Datejust for Missus...

Comment

And when you don't brush properly you end up looking like Dracula

Comment

thanks folks, wonder wat happen to it now

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

Comment

MOE found out that it is made in china, stopped using it... ha ha... joking...

Comment

lolz...lots of things r made in china liao leh...hahaha...esp watch parts...
                    Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

ha ha ha.... even most of the teachers in our schools these days are made in china too....

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
                      lolz...lots of things r made in china liao leh...hahaha...esp watch parts...

Comment

hehehe..i prefer china MeiMeis....hehehe...some r so hot and nice...oops....paiseh...family style forum...lolz...my bad...
                        Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

i like all type of MM, not just china ones ... as long as swee and nice can accept .
                          [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                          [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                          Blue 6694
                          Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                          [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                          [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by williamsgl View Post
                            Little red tablet? Never had that in my childhood. I only remembered the triangled choco milk, the brushing of teeth 30+ years ago. The only awful pill that I have to take while I was in Pulau Tekong as a recruit....Anti-Malaria pill......Yuck! and we have to sing the national anthem whille the bitter pill melts on the tongue! I pucked a few times...man!
                            yes the anti-malaria pill have to be taken every booking. taste really awful. tekong was called Infantry Training Centre. which year were you in tekong? what company?

i was there sept 1985, coy delta.

Comment

Anyone remembers Mr Wolly, Mr Yakki and Miss Lala?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X