Poor Sale Ex at Airport Terminal 1 "The watch shop"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poor Sale Ex at Airport Terminal 1 "The watch shop"

dunno if i should be posting it here. was at airport checking out the JLC. when i ask for the reverso hometime squadra. the malay SE there took out one of the squadra chrono to sold it to me as a rough guide.

wat stun me next is how he handle the watch. he flipped the watch to show me the other side with STRENGTH.

i can hear very loudly the click sound as he snap the reverso into place.

bloodly hell... he tot he playing with those folding knife. he had totally no respect with the watch...

Originally posted by khimwoon View Post
    dunno if i should be posting it here. was at airport checking out the JLC. when i ask for the reverso hometime squadra. the malay SE there took out one of the squadra chrono to sold it to me as a rough guide.

wat stun me next is how he handle the watch. he flipped the watch to show me the other side with STRENGTH.

i can hear very loudly the click sound as he snap the reverso into place.

bloodly hell... he tot he playing with those folding knife. he had totally no respect with the watch...

wah...so jialat eh..aiyo...mayb he got a lousy day....
    Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Not his watch mah... and I guess he doesn't know how much the watch worth also... ha ha ha....

Comment

but you work in luxury line, usually must handle as if it is your significant other
        [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
        [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
        Blue 6694
        Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
        [U]"My collection"[/U]:
        [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

The problem is these people are not paid "luxuryly"... so they don't bother much... this problem is always happening in our so-called 5 star hotels.... so sad....

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
          but you work in luxury line, usually must handle as if it is your significant other

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
            The problem is these people are not paid "luxuryly"... so they don't bother much... this problem is always happening in our so-called 5 star hotels.... so sad....
            that is true. i work in a so called luxury department store and we are paid as much as the competitor who is more mainstream no wonder the work ethics is not very good of course you get a few people dedicated to customer service
            Blue 6694
            [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

pay peanuts, get monkey.
              Remnants of my irresponsibility:
              "Foreign affections"
              1) Sinn U1-30 June 2007
              2) Rolex Sea-Dweller 16600 M series-23 Jan 08 (HER perpetual oyster )
              3) Omega Seamaster Chrono Diver 2225.80.00-25 Jul 08 (From Wife )
              4) IWC Top Gun Chrono-20 Sep 09
              What's NEXT?

Comment

Originally posted by feudallordcult View Post
                pay peanuts, get monkey.

really is monkey... i still can remember that smuck face... like trying to act very knowledgeable and also trying to act haolian

when i walk off saying thank you to him somemore... no reply from him... jus give that "WASTE MY TIME" face...

sad to say its like asking a handphone shop beng to sell a watch

Comment

Oh this is the typical commission based salary attitude... very sad... and our govt is promoting such salary policy and many companies are following...

You can't blame these salesperson as their salary is based on commission... no sale no bread policy...

Originally posted by khimwoon View Post
                  really is monkey... i still can remember that smuck face... like trying to act very knowledgeable and also trying to act haolian

when i walk off saying thank you to him somemore... no reply from him... jus give that "WASTE MY TIME" face...

sad to say its like asking a handphone shop beng to sell a watch

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
                    Oh this is the typical commission based salary attitude... very sad... and our govt is promoting such salary policy and many companies are following...

You can't blame these salesperson as their salary is based on commission... no sale no bread policy...

true...imho i tink the sales ppl in airport prefer to serve angmohs and such....as long not locals...they are more willing to buy i presume....
                    Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

go elsewhere and shop........
                      the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
                      visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

I was in the same shop 2 weeks ago. I was at IWC counter, saw a Big Pilot. On the price tag, $20K. I asked the girl for discount, she said all IWCs has 22% discount, showing me her discount list. She said the price on the tags are after discount. Than I said the BP should be $15.6K, not $20K as the list is $20K without GST. She said, no, took out her file and indeed the list price is $20K. I said, you see, the tag is wrong. She was puzzled, called her manager. Her manager explained to me, all IWCs has 22% except BP (0%), but I insisted her employee said 22% applied to all IWCs. He aplogized for the mistake and when I left, he scolded her quite loud for not knowing the price after working there for more than a year. Felt bad for the girl, I just tried my luck asking for discount. I knew their never offer discount for BP.
                        [SIZE="2"][U][B]Movement collection:[/B][/U]
                        [U]German:[/U] Junghans 687, Durowe 7420
                        [U]Russian:[/U] Poljot 3133, Poljot 2612, Vostok
                        [U]Chinese:[/U] Seagull
                        [U]Japanese:[/U] Seiko(s)
                        [U]Swiss:[/U] ETA(s)+Valjoux+Unitas(s), Zenith(s), JLC, Rolex, Lemania(s), IWC[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by Hary View Post
                          (...)He aplogized for the mistake and when I left, he scolded her quite loud for not knowing the price after working there for more than a year. Felt bad for the girl, I just tried my luck asking for discount. I knew their never offer discount for BP.
                          this is my style. first 3 months you dont know, nevermind, i wont scold you. after the 3 months, you better know, or i will annoyed. by the first year, you better be damn good at your job or you are just asking for it.

when you work at a job, you need to have passion, and deliver for the company.
                          Blue 6694
                          [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X