X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekend TODAY (18-19 Oct)

New Technology - MOBILE HOROLOGY
    Sony Ericsson and Fossil pair up to create watches that control handphones

I may have a Neanderthal aptitude for technology. But even I got excited by the hi-tech idea behind the MBW-200 watch collection - the result of a Sony Ericsson-Fossil partnership. It's a pity that the watch collection doesn't come with the sassier name but that's probably the last thing that would matter to technophiles, who will gravitate towards the spy-movie-type functions of the MBW-200 pieces.

On the aesthetic front, the pristine white-Sparkling Allure is made with the young, sporty and funky woman in mind. Like its name suggests, Evening Classic has a more ladylike style with its black strap and dial while the stainless steel Contemporary-Elegance serves as a basic, everyday watch.

But it's the MBW-200's technical aspects that oveshadow its looks. Each watch harnesses Bluetooth technology to work in sync with your Sony Ericsson Bluetooth handphone, allowing you to see who's calling you on your watch dial as a tiny screen displays the caller's number. But this also means that you will have one less excuse for not answering your boss's calls.

The watch also vibrates with each call or SMS received on your handphone. But the vibration is subtle, so you won't look like you're having muscular spasms. If you're on the dancefloor on on the gym threadmill, you will be thankful for such a function. Leave your handphone in the locker and rely on your watch to alert you when someone's trying to reach you.

And since the MBW-200 collection is designed for women, it is ideal for those who stash their handphones deep within their bottomless handbags and who can never retrieve their handphones quickly enough to answer calls. To mute your handphone or to reject a call, simply activate the tiny buttons at the right side of the watch case.

You can use your MBW-200 watch as a remote control, too. This time, the buttons at the left side of the watch case offer you the options of starting and stopping the music on your handphone, shuffling between songs on your play list and adjusting the volume of the music.

In this case, nimble and slender fingers would have done the job better than my clumsy and chunky ones did.

The Sony Ericsson Bluetooth MBW-200 watches are priced from $498 and are available from next month at Sony Ericsson and SonyStyle stores and authorised Sony Ericsson accessories resellers.

Happy reading.
    The Crown Of Achievement

Hahaha....looks nice but seriously....nah I wont buy

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Did u actually typed tat in? Gd contribution i mus say. Or r u one of te mods??

Comment

Originally posted by benhur View Post
        Did u actually typed tat in? Gd contribution i mus say. Or r u one of te mods??
        Me? Yes if you are talking to me...

No if you are talking to Oceanklassik
        Last edited by Darkangel; 19-10-08, 12:23 PM.

Comment

Yeah, typed it in myself n just to share wif all bros/sis here. No issue, jus a little contribution to a great forum here . Keep it up to all who r responsible for upkeeping tis (online) space. Cheers!
          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Hey ocean...

Maybe u dun hav to type it out word by word...probably they hav a copy of it on their online website...like straits time liddat...then just copy and paste would save time

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
              Hey ocean...

Maybe u dun hav to type it out word by word...probably they hav a copy of it on their online website...like straits time liddat...then just copy and paste would save time
              nice read and thanks for the kind efforts eh...Shld make ocean a mod too...i tink he is in here much longer period of time than most mods does...hahahah
              Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

You sure he is in more than me?

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                  You sure he is in more than me?
                  i am sure i spend more time in here leh..hahahaha....
                  Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Thanks but may not find time enough to commit. Part-time can..hahaha.. Cheers guys!
                    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Busy in school these days also la...haha...only after my school then I got time to come hahaha..

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X