Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's why they are so successful...

Originally posted by paijo View Post
    Something I really do not understand about PK. It seems to me that everybody who's been there claimed that their price on the high side, but still they sell a lot of watches? Does it mean a lot of people who buy there has no idea on the market price? Can people who has no idea about Rolex price, just stop by in front of PK and make a purchase? Maybe, but it will not be much I suppose........... is it because of the ladies????

Comment

also notice their locations are in the high traffic areas. another strategic movement other than the ladies
      [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
      [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
      Blue 6694
      Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
      [U]"My collection"[/U]:
      [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

got box and papers?
        can get a diamond but no b/p with additional 300 elsewhere

Comment

Originally posted by ejaan View Post
          Is there a "carrot chopper" of the year award?
          He confirm win 1

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
          You buy from PK and Tony will be Entrepreneur of the Year 2009 again .... ha ha....
          Yeah...I am gonna be sure about that

Something I really do not understand about PK. It seems to me that everybody who's been there claimed that their price on the high side, but still they sell a lot of watches? Does it mean a lot of people who buy there has no idea on the market price? Can people who has no idea about Rolex price, just stop by in front of PK and make a purchase? Maybe, but it will not be much I suppose........... is it because of the ladies????
          You have to understand...there are some people who dunno about such forums online or are of the older generation which dun really use the com or dun hav friends into rolex to help them.

That's why PK is able to chop these people's carrot head. They target the old men who got their CPF liaos...if u realise

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

not many surf the internet or forum to do homework lah...

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
              He confirm win 1

Yeah...I am gonna be sure about that

You have to understand...there are some people who dunno about such forums online or are of the older generation which dun really use the com or dun hav friends into rolex to help them.

That's why PK is able to chop these people's carrot head. They target the old men who got their CPF liaos...if u realise

maybe can come out new rollie minibonds? marketed by goldman brothers?

above 62 years old plus no diploma then can appeal for refund..

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X