Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WATCH Events

LONGINES

Longines is launching its new flagship store at Wisma Atria, #02-38, and has invited anyone who owns a Longines watch(es) to visit its store for a complimentary service check (change of battery and water-resistant check). The period is from 1-16 Nov 08.

Jewellery Time by Cortina Watch

This is Cortina Watch's biennial watch showcase that starts on 30 Oct 08. Held at Paragon's atrium, it will lasts till 9 Nov 08. The said exhibition will feature bejewelled time pieces from 16 top brands like Cartier and Piaget.

The Crown Of Achievement

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
    LONGINES

Longines is launching its new flagship store at Wisma Atria, #02-38, and has invited anyone who owns a Longines watch(es) to visit its store for a complimentary service check (change of battery and water-resistant check). The period is from 1-16 Nov 08.

This is Cortina Watch's biennial watch showcase that starts on 30 Oct 08. Held at Paragon's atrium, it will lasts till 9 Nov 08. The said exhibition will feature bejewelled time pieces from 16 top brands like Cartier and Piaget.

well informed watch lover..hehe..nice info....
    Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Not really

I jus flipped te papers la..
      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

How about we PIN this thread... making it an official Watch Events notification thread.... but need someone to constantly provide info / update it, etc... hehe
        A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Originally posted by louisoh View Post
          How about we PIN this thread... making it an official Watch Events notification thread.... but need someone to constantly provide info / update it, etc... hehe
          Good idea!!!hahaha...
          Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by louisoh View Post
            I can't commit but will chip in as and when I come across.
            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
              LONGINES

Great info! Thks for sharing
              运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X