No announcement yet.

Advisory : Good deals on luggage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

American tourister recently released a light weight and I can testify that it is light. Can go look see at Robinson Raffles City.
    Otherwise for alternatives u can also visit Planet Traveller at Ion 4th floor next to the supermarket. Recently got a French brand which is quite innovative coz some models can fold flat for storage and color is nice too.
    My loving collection:
    Rolex Submariner 16610 Z series :: Omega Speedmaster :: Chronoswiss C.741 :: Bell & Ross BR03-92 :: Tag Heuer Pro 2000

Comment

Mustafa!
      I got this massive Delsey luggage wheeler for S$80. It's big enough to zip up my 4yr old boy, and is still working fine after various trips overseas where it's being subject to various rough handling and abuse.
      "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
      three times is enemy action and
      over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
      ."

Comment

Agree on American Tourister as well. Tried and tested. The cloth quality have 2 types, 1 more rough and not so thick and the other thicker quality and better. The latter is recommended.

And if you decide to have a slightly higher budget, yes the new light weight one sure looks good and durable.
        Rolex Datejust 178279
        Rolex Milgauss GV
        Bvlgari Carbongold Via Condotti

Comment

Hi there,

Just to share some information, if you were travelling to States with 32" size, you will be taxed with few hundreds buck but no idea whether is US or Sing $. I was informed by the sales staff when I was sourcing a luggage at Taka SC.

Thanks

Comment

I got see many at People Park there.
            In Mustafa also have many range and many budget type.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X