No announcement yet.

Some 10 weird questions people asked and answers when buying watches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL, this is very funny and humorous with reality on what we see everyday. Cheers to your creativity!

Comment

Originally posted by Rolex116613
      Hahaha, I think you should ask him to pay in full 1st, you bring the money to bank to verify the money 1st before you give him the watch.
      you crack me uppp! lol

Comment

I kena....

Someone sms you to deal at a certain price, after you reply back ok. The caller just disappear into the wind totally n suddenly.
        ....Maybe no reply cos got sudden heart attack and kick bucket liao...

Comment

How about this. Could you take a photo of the front,back, left side, right side, clasp, bracelet, box, paper. Then sorry let me consider.............

Comment

While selling a watch during X'mas period last year,kana this 2 questions ,"what is the reason u wanna sell ?"
            "how low will you go?"

I did not reply,buyer whatsapp me again to ask the same question ......my reply was "hmm...i am still thinking why I want to sell,give me a few more days please ?"

Comment

Originally posted by LSL View Post
              While selling a watch during X'mas period last year,kana this 2 questions ,"what is the reason u wanna sell ?"
              "how low will you go?"

I did not reply,buyer whatsapp me again to ask the same question ......my reply was "hmm...i am still thinking why I want to sell,give me a few more days please ?"
              This is a good one

It is quite common buyers ask why you wanna sell, partly out of curiosity, and partly to check if it is due to some issue with the watch, I guess.
              Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

what about "can I pay you 20% now and pay balance in 6 months.... you can take a copy of my passport if you want to bro"

F'k am I bank ??? LOL !!
                ROLEX.

Comment

Originally posted by Dfive View Post
                  what about "can I pay you 20% now and pay balance in 6 months.... you can take a copy of my passport if you want to bro"

F'k am I bank ??? LOL !!
                  Got so ridiculous one meh?

What did you sell on this forum??

Comment

it takes all kinds of people to make this world.
                    interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by jieming View Post
                      How about this. Could you take a photo of the front,back, left side, right side, clasp, bracelet, box, paper. Then sorry let me consider.............
                      Haha! Nice one! I'll send him a video. =.=

Comment

1 buyer ever asked me,

'' I only want to buy your watch head, all papers/box/strap don't want, request 50% off the price. "

You think i'm crazy to sell you this way or are you stupid to think i will sell you head only?

Comment

Originally posted by Rolex116613
                          Got people dare to say he very old bird in forum and knows the moderator very well and ask for price reduction or else he will ask the moderator to ban me. I just need to say 2 letters and he disappear...FO.
                          I find this hard to believe. Sounds like what a child would say. You have his nick or phone no.?

Comment

For me the most stupidest question ask by buyer is ' can you take close up shot of you strap ' I replied back ' why u need a close up shot' he replied ' I want to see if it fits my watch ' WTF is he going to measure the strap on the screen or put his watch on the screen to see if it fits......... I've already said its a 20mm strap and I uploaded 3 pics of the strap........*#%#

Comment

Originally posted by Rodney View Post
                              For me the most stupidest question ask by buyer is ' can you take close up shot of you strap ' I replied back ' why u need a close up shot' he replied ' I want to see if it fits my watch ' WTF is he going to measure the strap on the screen or put his watch on the screen to see if it fits......... I've already said its a 20mm strap and I uploaded 3 pics of the strap........*#%#
                              Interesting experience...but I assume you were selling your straps elsewhere since this is only your first post here?

Comment

my encounters of the third kind :

1) after viewing my watch, ask me should he buy from from another buyer as his price is cheaper....

2) after checking thur' my watch, need to ask his wife for permission to buy and will call me by evening, but never call. So worried for him, hope he is still around.....

3) before confirmation, want to meet at Rolex Centre to check if my watch is real and insisted I pay for the fee...lucky never ask me to pay for his parking or bus fare....

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X