• Its a difficult choice!

Comment

• U need both. Nice car + nice watches

Comment

• watches....nice cars only if not in sg haha

Comment

• Both off course!!

Comment

• I personally go for cars as I'm a petrolhead. I don't need alot of watches, one or two decents ones will do. It's not a competition. (:

Comment

• Originally posted by dontkc View Post
                I personally go for cars as I'm a petrolhead. I don't need alot of watches, one or two decents ones will do. It's not a competition. (:
                i am a petrolhead too, but the COE system (and a rational mind) makes it prohibitive to buy cars i want to own while living in singapore.

the only cars i can make myself buy are cars that i think can hold their value well in/out of singapore (LEs or cars like 911s) or those with low depreciation (eg, low omv+low sale price, low sale price+high OMV)

i blew the engine on a 996.1 (long time ago + out of warranty) and there were sill many willing/interested buyers. i broke the gearbox on a nissan fuga 450 (before infiniti was distributed as it's identical to the previous M45) after modifying it and nobody wanted to touch it although it was not a very expensive fix and i was selling it at paper value (!).

as for buying a "common" car that has been customized to my specifications...

(not my pic)

the older i get, the more valuable my time is.
                “Watches, no matter how much they cost, are better at telling time than making a person happy.” - Thomas J. Stanley

Comment

• Both to complement each other!

Comment

• Nice watches!

Comment

• Car and watches are both expensive hobby to indulge

Comment

• Cars are a necessarity for those who are always on the go...

Comment

• watches, better with age...

Comment

• I would opt for watches and probably a decent jap car as daily transport since car is a depreciating asset. If really in need of transport, jap made is durable and fuss free, unless if brand and/or status is the main concern..

Comment

• Of cos watch..... u dun own a car in spore, u leased them for 10 yrs only.....

Comment

• For me i will go for watch..

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X