No announcement yet.

Funny statistic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boston Consulting said. Singapore had the highest proportion of millionaire households

Millionaire households in China rose 16 percent to 1.43 million while those in Singapore climbed 14 percent to 188,000 and India saw a 21 percent increase to 162,000

But I m not in that percentage
    Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

Man you beat me to sharing this info. Funny enough, Sg got more millionaire than india! Must be their rich native all migrated here and snapping up all the sentosa clove properties. Haha
      sigpic

Comment

Anyone interested in statistic that relate to Sg should watch the CNA season 2 of "IT figure" . Check out CNA for more info.( Dun want to mislead othet again.) The season 1 hosted by Brendon Fernandez was so funny and yet interesting! Cheers.
        sigpic

Comment

Most no of active user... Somewhere in the bottom of web page. With who who BD. who the latest member etc. maybe it still there, maybe it not there. If u want to really know, I can meet up with u and show u on 15-Aug-13 at paragon at 7pm.
          sigpic

Comment

I am going for BALL watch function that day so easier to meet up.
            sigpic

Comment

Just saw IT figure yesterday and the number of obesity in sg male is staggering... Around 13% of both male group 19-39 is obese (no wonder so many ppl join weight lost group for NS RT & IPT ). Another staggering statistic is Sg import something like $400b worth of goods last year... Wonder how much we Swiss watch owners here account for the gigantic sum. Hehehe
              sigpic

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X