Dickson Watch and Jewellery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Saint View Post
    Recently went to Dickson in Suntec City to buy a watch for my wife for our wedding. Was served by the manager Ivan which was recommended by my colleague who has recently got something from him.

Got quite a good discount from him for a ladies rolex and was extremely pleased with his service.

Today got a surprise from him. Got a bottle of wine sent down to our place. Complement of Dickson.

Grading for his service. A+++
    can share your good discount ( in percentage ) here

Comment

It was near range of 20%

Is that considered good? Am now considering the Green Bezel Submariner. wife want to buy for me but think i get for myself better.

Comment

It was near range of 20%

Is that considered good? Am now considering the Green Bezel Submariner. wife want to buy for me but think i get for myself better.
        datejust model usually 20 to 23%.

sports model: some model no discount, some model 10 to 15% and some model must pay premium

Comment

It was near range of 20%

Green bezel sub expect to pay more....instead of discounts..haha

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by daveevan View Post

sports model: some model no discount, some model 10 to 15% and some model must pay premium

Agreed.
            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Saint, do share with us what % discount u manage to get off your target Sub LV please. Cheers

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
              - GMT II
              - GMT IIc TT
              - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
              - Master Eight Days (1608420)
              - U1
              - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

Was quoted S$9k. Have been looking at preowned and they calling for 8k plus. So seems reasonable.

But recently seeing all the happenings for the new GMT 2... Saliva also drip.. If buy 2 wife will make me sleep on couch...

Comment

Was quoted S$9k. Have been looking at preowned and they calling for 8k plus. So seems reasonable.

But recently seeing all the happenings for the new GMT 2... Saliva also drip.. If buy 2 wife will make me sleep on couch...
                  so not really cheap leh. maybe hor, go jp for yr honeymoon, i think should get abt 8 to 8.1k for the LV.

Comment

one of our bro here selling ( not worn before, as good as new ) "M" series
                    $8k++. I think better than the pre-own you mentioned. ( are we talking about the same lobang )

Comment

20 to 23% off for datejust? that is good discount... . My GF juz bought a SS datejust at Lee Chay, she initially wanted the explorer but changed her mind and opted for 31mm SS datejust with oyster bracelet and the new numeral dial. we only got 18% cos we had paid with CC. They were only offering maximum 20% off if we paid by cash. Thought this is the usual range of discount for datejust at ADs...
                      HISTORY IS WRITTEN BY THOSE WHO
                      REALIZE THERE'S NEVER A RIGHT WAY.

ONLY A BETTER WAY.

Comment

Originally posted by Taurus75 View Post
                        20 to 23% off for datejust? that is good discount... . My GF juz bought a SS datejust at Lee Chay, she initially wanted the explorer but changed her mind and opted for 31mm SS datejust with oyster bracelet and the new numeral dial. we only got 18% cos we had paid with CC. They were only offering maximum 20% off if we paid by cash. Thought this is the usual range of discount for datejust at ADs...
                        usually 20% for C.C and 23% for cash or part cash part C.C

Comment

usually 20% for C.C and 23% for cash or part cash part C.C
                          Muz be they think he is good carrot head to chop

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                            Muz be they think he is good carrot head to chop
                            ya, I think so, looks like we kanna chop like carrots liao
                            HISTORY IS WRITTEN BY THOSE WHO
                            REALIZE THERE'S NEVER A RIGHT WAY.

ONLY A BETTER WAY.

Comment

Er...

$9k for brand new watch.

$8k++ for a preowned...

Of course spend A Bit more on new one right?

Comment

Originally posted by Taurus75 View Post
                                Gd discount!
                                The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X