BUy rolex in oversea.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BUy rolex in oversea.

Hi all, which country can get cheapest rolex? Italy or Swiss?

Swiss ain't the cheapest in the world, in fact most of the watches there are more expensive than over here.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Hear-say that at the moment Germany is the best (considering the high VAT) but this only a very general view that I gather cause, example, I also know of a guy that only buy his watches in HK and at one particular AD cause that AD will always offer him a very special discount that is only offer to their special VIP customer.

Comment

Thanks for the info

Comment

I bought my first rolex watch GMT2 C from swiss in year 2010.
          That time i did not check around the price. Come back Sg and found out that i bought the watch about $200 cheaper only.

However Daytona at that time over there is cheaper... Now i think back... should whack the daytona then...
          Current Watches :
          1.) IWC Port chrono

Comment

Just google for European countries VAT and you should have an idea which countries offer better price.
            Rolex - SUB 116610LV /SUB 116610LN / DSSD 116660 / GMT2C 116710 / Lady DJ 178274
            Others - Tag Heuer F1 Lady Ceramic
            / Longines Quartz / Lanvin Quartz

Comment

My friend just got his GMT II in swiss, come back check price also slightly cheaper only...

Comment

italy is definately better den swiss....

Comment

Italy should be cheaper. I bought my first Rolex in Switzerland as I was there for honeymoon. I did realize it's not good as the discounts was little and tax rebate also little. You should check the local price and most probably should be cheaper in overseas. Imagine you already save "7%"!

Comment

I think Denmark is the cheapest place to buy watches in Europe,
                    you gain in exchange rate and a little discount from Shop get the local guys to bring
                    you to the shop, in the end you'll get rebate for VAT at airport after you show you passport and leaving the country with the watch.

Comment

The prices in Scandinavian countries are actually very high with the exception of Iceland. Right now its countries like Germany, France, Italy which will offer the best deals overall.

Comment

Heard HK is pretty decent... no tax

Comment

I think you can try Korea duty free department stores, might be cheaper.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X