X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tag Heuer Phone

Coming soon! I heard in second half of 2008

Wonder how is it gonna be like man....

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Tag heuer phone??? Is it quartz as usual?
    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

Originally posted by minusplus View Post
      Tag heuer phone??? Is it quartz as usual?
      Hmm...even if it is...it's their specialty too! Selling overpriced quartz pieces

I think it is gonna be like Prada LG phone like that..haha...I HOPE. But they are not the only ones...Armarni and Prada also did the same,selling their brand on people's phone

Damn...I feel like a sucker now...i hav both the Prada LG phone and a Tag...hahah

Comment

Tag Heuer's resale value is really bad. Moreover, what's there to appreciate in quartz watches which run on batteries. Can anyone enlighten me here?

Comment

tht day was looking at glasses, the tag's spect frame damn ex leh

Comment

specs is damn ex, top up a few hundred can get a their watch liao

Comment

Originally posted by 3xtra View Post
              ya loh, anytime watch than a stupid pc of metal pc ...

Comment

Tag Heuer's resale value is really bad. Moreover, what's there to appreciate in quartz watches which run on batteries. Can anyone enlighten me here?
                Yeah...but I mean like for me...I just want a quartz watch to tell time,and Rolex doesn't produce much quartz watches so...Tag Heuer for me

Originally posted by pet View Post
                ya loh, anytime watch than a stupid pc of metal pc ...
                tht day was looking at glasses, the tag's spect frame damn ex leh
                Duh...you are paying for the brand man. It's just like Oakley,Gucci,Prada,LV sunglasses or glasses...it's just overpriced for a piece of plastic or metal. But some people are willing to pay...

Originally posted by 3xtra View Post
                Yeah...of course...watch better

Comment

So long as people continue to regard Tag Heuer as a premium brand, it'll continue to be cost ineffective, be it a watch or a pair of specs

Comment

So long as people continue to regard Tag Heuer as a premium brand, it'll continue to be cost ineffective, be it a watch or a pair of specs
                    Tell me which luxury brand is COST EFFECTIVE man...

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                      Tell me which luxury brand is COST EFFECTIVE man...
                      Haha...You got me...

Comment

Haha...You got me...
                        So it's up to you la..really..if you are willing to pay for it or not

Comment

Yeah...but I mean like for me...I just want a quartz watch to tell time,and Rolex doesn't produce much quartz watches so...Tag Heuer for me

Duh...you are paying for the brand man. It's just like Oakley,Gucci,Prada,LV sunglasses or glasses...it's just overpriced for a piece of plastic or metal. But some people are willing to pay...

Yeah...of course...watch better
                          I think i saw a few of them at more than 6 - 700 list leh ... for a tag ?? wow lau, who buy the spec sure kanna call gong toa tai ... hahahaa

Comment

I think i saw a few of them at more than 6 - 700 list leh ... for a tag ?? wow lau, who buy the spec sure kanna call gong toa tai ... hahahaa
                            Yeah alot of them prices like that 1...imagine you break it...whoo hooo...shiok only

I rmb my dad last time bought a Hugo Boss one...quite nice..but $800 siao leh..then he kena scolded by my mum until like shIIt like that

Comment

Yeah alot of them prices like that 1...imagine you break it...whoo hooo...shiok only

I rmb my dad last time bought a Hugo Boss one...quite nice..but $800 siao leh..then he kena scolded by my mum until like shIIt like that
                              really funny loh, watches got so much material, moverment, labour, tech etc built into it, yet hor, the tag spec an be more ex... hahhaa... hugo boss watches also cheap but their other products... ex. hahhaa

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X