Hihihi... i'm back !.. hehe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pet View Post
    no lah, normally u all 'hai' me 1... tok those cok lead me to tok other banana...

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
      Good past time activity especially when in office nothing to do... Come in talk cock share knowledge also not too bad
      Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

Originally posted by minusplus View Post
        Good past time activity especially when in office nothing to do... Come in talk cock share knowledge also not too bad
        At the least we dun go to wrong place to talk cock wad...he goes to the wrong place and talk cock

Comment

At the least we dun go to wrong place to talk cock wad...he goes to the wrong place and talk cock

but i already very good leh, limit my play ground at kopi tok ... hahahhaa

Comment

but i already very good leh, limit my play ground at kopi tok ... hahahhaa
            Hahaha...that's the least u could do

Comment

Hahaha...that's the least u could do
              ya loh, i very automatic 1, jst like most of my watches ... hahhaa

Comment

ya loh, i very automatic 1, jst like most of my watches ... hahhaa
                Hahaha...so now it's like the kopi area is polluted...and the rest of the forum is not polluted!

Yay!

Comment

Hahaha...so now it's like the kopi area is polluted...and the rest of the forum is not polluted!

Yay!
                  virus can spread also leh.. anyway, i think most will agree, kopi tok OT abit is ok lah, after all it's kopi time mah

Comment

virus can spread also leh.. anyway, i think most will agree, kopi tok OT abit is ok lah, after all it's kopi time mah
                    Agreed. Kopi talk is for ppl to talk cock, complain and grumble
                    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

Originally posted by minusplus View Post
                      Agreed. Kopi talk is for ppl to talk cock, complain and grumble
                      ya loh, sometime very diff not to OT leh, jst like our kopi thiam conversation, tok tok tok , tok from sun to moon, to girl to football 1... same mah ... hahhaa

Comment

ya loh, sometime very diff not to OT leh, jst like our kopi thiam conversation, tok tok tok , tok from sun to moon, to girl to football 1... same mah ... hahhaa
                        But kopi talk go topic 1 mah....only PURELY TCSS can ...

Comment

got topic, but diff to keep mah, as conversation/ post goes on ... hahaa... let's all back track this " Hi i am back " thread, see how the OT started !!

Comment

got topic, but diff to keep mah, as conversation/ post goes on ... hahaa... let's all back track this " Hi i am back " thread, see how the OT started !!

Comment

louis and des started, thn we all chip in... hahhaha

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X