AX - Armani Exchange Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AX - Armani Exchange Sale

Sharing time......Went pass Ngee Ann City's AX boutique.. having sale... anyone interested in the product.. should go lah...economy not good.. buy when it's cheap...

Hehehe...US sale better now..up to 50% off...and their regular priced stuff are almost 50% cheaper than s'pore regular price

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Bro, online or u mean at their boutique in US???

Comment

US online...but online and boutique sale in US is the same

Comment

thks.. go take a look later...

Comment

haha if the response is good, darkangel might might organise another MO.....?
            the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
            visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

Hehehe...bro I recommend u better not look...coz alot of poison and cheap also! haha

I wont' be doing anytime soon...AX quite tough to do these days...coz icecream jie jie is quite busy.

Comment

ice-cream jie jie??? who huh???

Comment

one of the members here...

Comment

AX - Armani Exchange Sale

ok, i was still thinking dun tell me you are female.. (S#$%, having been calling you bro..) haha.. lucky not lah... :>

Comment

Hahahha...no la...actually I am the 1 in my avatar :eviluff: hehehe

I think next time gathering confirm alot of ppl come already...

Comment

if you are in your avatar.. i create one new thread for you.... to build up for the next gathering....for the record.. the avatar.. CHIO...hehe

Comment

Hahahaha...thank you! An assurance that my taste is not that bad..hahaha

Comment

heys darkangel, what is the link? want to go there to take a look. Thanks!

Comment

www.armaniexchange.com

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X