Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
    uncle pet...get ray ban...
    wow... so late... tokin to chabor online izzit ?

ray ban ah... hahaha... the last ray ban i had was like maybe at yr age... brand survive so long ah... hahahhaa

good ah ?

Comment

Originally posted by pet View Post
      wow... so late... tokin to chabor online izzit ?

ray ban ah... hahaha... the last ray ban i had was like maybe at yr age... brand survive so long ah... hahahhaa

good ah ?
      Yeah lor...if not usually I m asleep by now...

Wah that's MANY MANY MANY ago years man

Aviators...still trendy

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Yeah lor...if not usually I m asleep by now...

Wah that's MANY MANY MANY ago years man

Aviators...still trendy
        knn... sekali u 1-900-ing........ hahahhaaa

wht their spec pricing... hehee

never wear sunglass for long time cos hor, under the sun mah... dont 1 to get panda eyes.. hahaha

but i want it to see into water better.. hee

Comment

knn... sekali u 1-900-ing........ hahahhaaa

wht their spec pricing... hehee

never wear sunglass for long time cos hor, under the sun mah... dont 1 to get panda eyes.. hahaha

but i want it to see into water better.. hee

1-900 expensive leh bro! $1.99/min! how to afford man

I m not too sure...starts from high $100s I think?

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

1-900 expensive leh bro! $1.99/min! how to afford man

I m not too sure...starts from high $100s I think?
            wow...1hr $120...tht's alot....i bring u go GL better ... hahaha

hi 100... so ex ah... ray ban so ex ah...hmmm

Comment

in Oz, aviators are like A$300
              [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
              [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
              Blue 6694
              Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
              [U]"My collection"[/U]:
              [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
                if quality is top notch, expensive also worth it. i mean its the eyes, you can just go and buy a set of eyes
                I had my lasik done at Paragon(the place you mentioned earlier in the thread).

Had it done middle of last year, after almost 27 years of wearing glasses(850 degrees per eye), relief man!! Now can wear any type of sunglasses I want.

That place in Paragon is not expensive at all, despite its location. Cost me under $2400..if I remember correctly.

If you want got instalment free payment via credit card as well.

Must say, all the staff/nurses there ALL not bad looking man!! There was even a Japanese!!

Must be their way to attract the men.

Huge place, everything run like factory line...very efficient.

Operation also like factory line, 2-3 mins with the surgeon(all senior surgeons) and you are done!! That fast, just a little discomfort. You need to take at least 2-3 days off work after that because you will not be able to focus clearly as your eyes need time to heal and correct itself.

Of course myopia may come back later but so what, just go for correction.

Comment

Originally posted by jamier9 View Post
                  I had my lasik done at Paragon(the place you mentioned earlier in the thread).

Had it done middle of last year, after almost 27 years of wearing glasses(850 degrees per eye), relief man!! Now can wear any type of sunglasses I want.

That place in Paragon is not expensive at all, despite its location. Cost me under $2400..if I remember correctly.

If you want got instalment free payment via credit card as well.

Must say, all the staff/nurses there ALL not bad looking man!! There was even a Japanese!!

Must be their way to attract the men.

Huge place, everything run like factory line...very efficient.

Operation also like factory line, 2-3 mins with the surgeon(all senior surgeons) and you are done!! That fast, just a little discomfort. You need to take at least 2-3 days off work after that because you will not be able to focus clearly as your eyes need time to heal and correct itself.

Of course myopia may come back later but so what, just go for correction.
                  lau hua yan can do or not....

couple of yrs bck, notice difficulty reading fine print, particularly in low light conditions, eyestrain when reading sms, also looking at the small little date on watch.. blur at near distances.

jia lark.... i ah lau leow

Comment

lau hua yan can do or not....

couple of yrs bck, notice difficulty reading fine print, particularly in low light conditions, eyestrain when reading sms, also looking at the small little date on watch.. blur at near distances.

jia lark.... i ah lau leow
                    Bro,

Should be no problem, saw some pretty old people getting lasik done as well.

Book an appointment with them and they will check your eyes, eye surgeon will than decide if you are suitable...I think this is free...it was free when I went last year anyway.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X