X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• saying sorry to Bro benardo

Originally Posted by kenkelvin
    oh a new member that joined after devilbB. anyway anyone that joined after him i don really take much in acc what he or she have to offer. after all we can have multiple acc correct? sorry if i am too frank, that is ME, hope u don mind me honest. yah lucky i never do any of the above 4 things that u mentioned yah bro oyster was correct in some sense if not all, not to worry k that y we are all here to discuss and improve but hor still cant find out y that guy wanan give me a bad rating. just see what he rates me. it stated there himself, just because he is too sensitive and do not like me in saying some watches r useless haha. if thsi is not the only sensible answer as to y i was rated, i also dono what to do lei? haha. i-rating is supposed to be given for a deal that has taken place. come lets do a test on human behaviour. i give u a bad rating now. pls kindly reflect y i give u a bad rating

haha, ok Bro Benardo i am sorry it is a misunderstanding. i apologise to u. see the last 2nd sentence that i said lets do a test on human behaviour. i said i give u a bad rating now is i type too fast. what i really meant is that since u said i should reflect y ppl give me a bad rating, so i suggest doing a test and see what if i give u a bad rating and see if u can reflect y i give u a bad rating. i really forget to put in the words what if anyway u should have check 1st and see if i really did give u a bad rating before u rate me back. anyway i apologise to u 1st. another thing, pls refrain from personal attacks as what u claimed u said i should not. anyway i did not attack u personally like what u said about me correct? i hope u will say and do the same way as u claimed haha cheers last but no least to be fair to me, i will rate u and devilbB as bad too. then we leave it to the moderators to decide what to do. i apologise to all the parties involved and is sorry to cause so much issue.

Here's something for your avatar

Originally posted by kenkelvin View Post
    Originally Posted by kenkelvin

haha, ok Bro Benardo i am sorry it is a misunderstanding. i apologise to u. see the last 2nd sentence that i said lets do a test on human behaviour. i said i give u a bad rating now is i type too fast. what i really meant is that since u said i should reflect y ppl give me a bad rating, so i suggest doing a test and see what if i give u a bad rating and see if u can reflect y i give u a bad rating. i really forget to put in the words what if anyway u should have check 1st and see if i really did give u a bad rating before u rate me back. anyway i apologise to u 1st. another thing, pls refrain from personal attacks as what u claimed u said i should not. anyway i did not attack u personally like what u said about me correct? i hope u will say and do the same way as u claimed haha cheers last but no least to be fair to me, i will rate u and devilbB as bad too. then we leave it to the moderators to decide what to do. i apologise to all the parties involved and is sorry to cause so much issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Bernardo View Post

haha i really not angry lah. don worry u can keep it this avater. Bro ohlins just locked up that thread. u can go ahead and see all our exchanges and see who seems more angry. anyway case closed and after all, lets others judge correct? haha bye

Comment

Please don't hide your anger with your he,he,ha,ha. Got let it out, or else
        you can't sleep. It's so fun to tickle you blue, because you are so predictable.

Comment

Please don't hide your anger with your he,he,ha,ha. Got let it out, or else
          you can't sleep. It's so fun to tickle you blue, because you are so predictable.

haha after all these while, u still cant let go? if this makes u happy, k lah haha. anyway also i told u liao, u says u right, i says i right, when will it ever end? lets the forum ppl see the ealier thread and judge lor haha. anyway already said u did not tickle me blue. but haha as long as u happy, think this way and can sleep can liao haha

Comment

Good Night Cry Baby

Comment

haha bye loser.

Comment

yah in case y u think y i call u a loser, because u really is 1 haha. u don even dare to answer my question as to y u don dare to accept my views since u said in the 1st place that we should share views. 2nd u said no personal attacks, and u r always trying to make me angry like giving me this pic or that pics and saying i am angry when in the 1st place when i am not. Also by saying me childish and pathetic. so who r u to judge that u r correct and i am wrong? i even ask the forum ppl to discuss this issue but of cos not to show and dis-respect but u don seems to like it. r u afraid? do u only know how to said i am childish and pathetic and post me some pics? is that your respond? u don dare to discuss? come on lets make it a open forum. i think u r the childish 1. by the way do u think u dare to answer me? 1st y cant accept alternatives view? 2nd y personal attacks? haha r u a man of no honour and integrity? or is it u just said just to say and do not like to act? talk is always cheap i guess haha. i have the guts to said sorry to u because i really don mean to offend by saying i give u a bad rating when in actual fact i did not. i just posted too fast and u just go ahead and give me 1. if my questions to u always will result in more pics and personal attacks, let the ppl here JUDGE who is really childish haha and pathetic and of cos a loser

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X