Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gmt

Originally posted by pingpong View Post
    Watch Palace has 1 GMT IIc available leh, i.e. as of friday when I was there....
    yes confrim they have 1 piece left , but they asking 10.8K even if i apy cash also no further discount.
    IMO is abit on the high side , 10k-10.5k should be more reasonable.
    Focal JM_Labs .
    "The Sprits Of Sounds".

Rolex WG Daytona D series Silver dial 116509
    Rolex RG DD II with pink diamond dial V Series 218235
    Rolex YG President DD with Diamond and Ruby 18038
    Rolex Explorer I Black D series 114270
    Rolex DJ TT Grey Dial 16233
    Rolex Precision 6694 Black Dial
    Rolex Precision 6694 Silver Dial
    Rolex Oyster Perpetual Z series black dial 176200
    Panerai 233K 8 days power reserve
    Cartier Santos 100XL
    Hublot Big Bang Edition 44mm

Comment

true.. but i'm sure there are lot of impatient buyer out there who don't mind paying a little more....

Originally posted by BRABUS View Post
      yes confrim they have 1 piece left , but they asking 10.8K even if i apy cash also no further discount.
      IMO is abit on the high side , 10k-10.5k should be more reasonable.

Comment

Hi All,

Am newbie to this forum, just like to share to the bro here that you can possibly get one from HK at cheaper price.

I went to HK last week and ask around few AD and all quoted same price but all no stock and all asking for cash for the 116710 & the 16610LV. All ask to take queue and all responded don't know the availability date.

I manage to get one going thru a friend's friend who is working in a AD - have to pay premium (HK$1700 above what the quoted price by others AD) to cut queue and reserve it before I go there. All I can say is after paying the premium, it is still much cheaper than the premium asking by the AD here.

So if you have a friend or relative in HK, ask them to queue for you.

Comment

Originally posted by ongbann View Post
          Hi All,

Am newbie to this forum, just like to share to the bro here that you can possibly get one from HK at cheaper price.

I went to HK last week and ask around few AD and all quoted same price but all no stock and all asking for cash for the 116710 & the 16610LV. All ask to take queue and all responded don't know the availability date.

I manage to get one going thru a friend's friend who is working in a AD - have to pay premium (HK$1700 above what the quoted price by others AD) to cut queue and reserve it before I go there. All I can say is after paying the premium, it is still much cheaper than the premium asking by the AD here.

Can disclose the quoted price???

Thanks in advance

Comment

Hi All,

Got some PM asking my help to get this 116710 from HK. I can help provided bro here can pay premium to cover air ticket + expenses + some profits. If bro here willing to pay S$10300.00 (HourGlass quoted S$12k to me 3 weeks ago) for this 116710. If there are two or more bro here interested, I will contact my friend in HK see if can get this. Let me know if anyone interested, please leave your nickname:

End

Once I know the qty, I will contact my friend and check if can get stock and at how much (in case price gone up again) and when. If manage to find stock and your order is confirm I need to collect small amount of deposit (S$500) from you, no worry I can provide my photocopy IC (front only) and my namecard to ensure I will not take your $ and "跑路“....if there are only limited stock available then I will allocate base on the queue on the list above..

You may think that it is not worth paying me as you can fly to HK yourself to get it, by all means you can always do that...just want bro to aware that I'm also taking some risk here providing this service - have to spend $ to buy air ticket, pay accomodation, if bro here pull out I LL, each unit cost 10k+ and I only collect S$500 deposit ....etc. BTW, if you do not know anyone in the AD, likely you will have to queue...and from what I'd tried, no AD can commit exact time of delivery. So it's up to you...

Please note that the price will not stay at S$10300.00 forever as there are also limited stock in HK and the price increase every now and then, also the exchange rate change everyday.

Lastly, I don't think the AD can get many unit and I will not be able to bring more than 5 unit back..so I keep the list to 5 max.

Thanks....

Comment

Got some PM asking my help to get this 116710 from HK. I can help provided bro here can pay premium to cover air ticket + expenses + some profits. If bro here willing to pay S$10300.00 (HourGlass quoted S$12k to me 3 weeks ago) for this 116710. If there are two or more bro here interested, I will contact my friend in HK see if can get this. Let me know if anyone interested, please leave your nickname:

End

Once I know the qty, I will contact my friend and check if can get stock and at how much (in case price gone up again) and when. If manage to find stock and your order is confirm I need to collect small amount of deposit (S$500) from you, no worry I can provide my photocopy IC (front only) and my namecard to ensure I will not take your $ and "跑路“....if there are only limited stock available then I will allocate base on the queue on the list above..

You may think that it is not worth paying me as you can fly to HK yourself to get it, by all means you can always do that...just want bro to aware that I'm also taking some risk here providing this service - have to spend $ to buy air ticket, pay accomodation, if bro here pull out I LL, each unit cost 10k+ and I only collect S$500 deposit ....etc. BTW, if you do not know anyone in the AD, likely you will have to queue...and from what I'd tried, no AD can commit exact time of delivery. So it's up to you...

Please note that the price will not stay at S$10300.00 forever as there are also limited stock in HK and the price increase every now and then, also the exchange rate change everyday.

Lastly, I don't think the AD can get many unit and I will not be able to bring more than 5 unit back..so I keep the list to 5 max.

Thanks....
              hi bro, i am interested with 16610LV, how much???

Comment

Originally posted by daveevan View Post
                hi bro, i am interested with 16610LV, how much???
                This one is also a hot item but I believe easier to get and should be able to get you for S$9200. HourGlass quoted me S$10k for this one 3 weeks back.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X