Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which to buy???

Hi guys,

Thinking of getting another watch for myself...

Considering btw Rolex No Date Sub and Omega Speedmaster professional(hesalite)...

Looking at pre-own for both...think ultimately will buy them both but now was thinking to get which 1st...

Was quote 5k++ for e sub = to a new speedmaster...

Looking for pre-own speedmaster but e best price can find is 3k++...

So which ones shld I get???
    Can give some advise?

Thanks

No rule which to get first. Depends on your budget and which you can come upon first I guess. Ofcourse which you desire to own first.
    Rolex - SUB 116610LV /SUB 116610LN / DSSD 116660 / GMT2C 116710 / Lady DJ 178274
    Others - Tag Heuer F1 Lady Ceramic
    / Longines Quartz / Lanvin Quartz

Comment

is this your first "luxury" watch?
      You have to consider what is your current watch collection to decide which to get.
      在幻变的生命里, 岁月, 原来是最大的小偷...

Comment

I'd choose the sub no date if its mint full set and cost between 4.5k to 5k

Originally posted by kt Lim View Post
        Hi guys,

Thinking of getting another watch for myself...

Considering btw Rolex No Date Sub and Omega Speedmaster professional(hesalite)...

Looking at pre-own for both...think ultimately will buy them both but now was thinking to get which 1st...

Was quote 5k++ for e sub = to a new speedmaster...

Looking for pre-own speedmaster but e best price can find is 3k++...

So which ones shld I get???
        Can give some advise?

Thanks

Comment

simple choice..... R O L E X R O L E X
          ROLEX.

Comment

Rolex!

Comment

If got moola...rolex bro:-)

Cheers
              Don't worry, be happy

Comment

If you've got $5k+ lying around, get the Rolex.

If you've got $3k+ lying around, wait for the other $2k and still get the Rolex. Haha

Comment

Having owned both the 14060M, and the Speedy Pro Moon (Hesalite), my vote goes to the latter if I had to choose between these two. I enjoy the tactile interaction with a hand wound chronograph, the additional functionality of the chrono and the history of the Speedy Pro family (even if this specific model hasn't necessarily gone to the moon). It doesn't have the Rolex name, but once this disease progresses in you, you'll realise that while Rolex is a nice name, there are plenty of other names out there which you might prefer (whether it's PP, FPJ, KV, PD, MB&F, RS or something else).

Disclosure: I sold the 14060M, but still have the 16610LV Mk I; I sold the Speedy Pro (Hesalite) but still have the 40th Anniversary Patch.

Comment

Originally posted by alantannottam View Post
                    is this your first "luxury" watch?
                    You have to consider what is your current watch collection to decide which to get.
                    I am currently wearing a Rolex Explorer II white dial, it have been with me for 3mths and I got to say I love it...

Just looking for alternatives...something different...black dial, without cyclops/date so a nodate sub fits the requirements...

As for the omega speedy pro... I want a watch with chronograph...daytona bit out of my budget so the speedy comes in place...

Now still waiting for good price and I will go for the kill...

Will update on which watch I get 1st again...

Cheers...

Comment

I'll choose submariner

Comment

since u already have a rolex, why not consider the Tudor Black Bay
                        I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

For me ROLEX.....

Comment

i flip my omega for a rollie , tomorrow will collect it.......so if you ask me, rollie anytime.

Comment

I am more of a "one brand one watch" guy (mainly due to limited monetary resources, haha).
                              Both are good choices. but imo, since you had already a rolex and wanted diversification, I will encourage you to pick up a brand new speedy. Do try them and see which one speaks to you to most. As others had mentioned, you can flip flip flip anytime to submariner if speedy is not for you.

I am itching for a chocolate speedy too.. so many nice watches (diff brands), so high my demand, so little $$ resources I have.

Happy hunting on this coming purchase le!
                              在幻变的生命里, 岁月, 原来是最大的小偷...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X