Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why do people who wear expensive watches act so cocky?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mille View Post
    any experiences to share? spotted a guy in paragon b1 wearing a pam 176 acting like he is napoleon bonaparte....pls lah..

sorry just ranting
    I work for goldman sachs and drive a Lamborghini, why should I not be cocky?

Comment

Originally posted by f169bbs View Post
      I work for goldman sachs and drive a Lamborghini, why should I not be cocky?
      I think u r just cock, not cocky hahaha

Comment

Some apes wearing just basic pams also act like wear Daytona!

Comment

I think this is a generalisation

Comment

Originally posted by Seantt View Post
            I believe it boils down to the individual's character, branded watch or not, if he is an a-hole, he will always be 1
            👍👍👍👍👍👍

Comment

It's especially more cocky this year because it is the year of the cock..

Comment

Not what they wear, but what they are.

i have known cocky people being so just because he have wife, kid, hdb and a modest car.

maybe he's proud that he can achieve his goals.

point accepted if you work up your share from nothing.

no so when's it's from parents or family connections.
                Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

I saw someone who wears G-shock but walks like there's a tornado. It's not about the kind of expensive watch that people that makes them cocky. It's about the person's character.

It's funny how someone who wears an expensive watch and goes around trying to haolian like some big gangster. It speaks so much about the person.
                  Current Project: Gracious Quotes & HR Boutique

Comment

in my recent NS reservist, a ah beng CPL wore his Rolex TT blue sub throughout the whole ICT. Even the captain only wear a exp 2, See him also smile smile only.

From that point, I see that Rolex Sports TT watches very bling bling liao.

Comment

Originally posted by Edmund_7 View Post
                      It's especially more cocky this year because it is the year of the cock..
                      This one is timelessly classic reply. Thumbs up bro!

Comment

my take on this would be akin to some others.. generally i think there's not much correlation between behavior and the timepiece they put on their wrist. its more like their character as a person is so poorly that a nice timepiece can't do anything to help. its just that when a joker wears a blingy AP/PP it sorta bears the brunt of the blame

Comment

Lol agree that it's all about the personality instead. Met people who met RM who are humble as hell.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X