Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• urgently need advice on night vision bino

Hi to everyone.
    I know there is alot of experts in various fields here, so got a problem i need your help on.
    Im looking for a high end night vision binoculars. Best is those that have video out put function.
    I can only buy from local shops or retails since i need to test out the actual device before commiting.
    Any one that have such knowledge pls advice. Thanks a million guys.

Originally posted by tpmmark View Post
    Hi to everyone.
    I know there is alot of experts in various fields here, so got a problem i need your help on.
    Im looking for a high end night vision binoculars. Best is those that have video out put function.
    I can only buy from local shops or retails since i need to test out the actual device before commiting.
    Any one that have such knowledge pls advice. Thanks a million guys.
    Are you a sniper ? If so I can't assist.....

But otherwise get out of USA.... Whats your budget ? The best avail is Grade 3.5 ( known as Generation 3+ ) , grade 4 and "unknown" but used in the field grade 5 / 5+is limited to the military / and other intelligence units.
    ROLEX.

Comment

Originally posted by Dfive View Post
      Are you a sniper ? If so I can't assist.....

But otherwise get out of USA.... Whats your budget ? The best avail is Grade 3.5 ( known as Generation 3+ ) , grade 4 and "unknown" but used in the field grade 5 / 5+is limited to the military / and other intelligence units.
      OpMod do a GEN 3-3.5 single scope for some USD $2900.... this is very very good.
      ROLEX.

Comment

Im not a sniper :-)
        Needed it to assist me in wk.
        I need to get ot locally due to its my company paying and best if can test out the device before we purchase.
        I do a goggle search on some local companies, email them my interest so now waiting for reply.
        Bro dive, if u r in this line do give me more pointers. High end nv.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
        Working...
        X