Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*SGROC MANHUNT* Are you the BUYER & SELLER who dealt @ near Tangs Orchard 7pm, 6 July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *SGROC MANHUNT* Are you the BUYER & SELLER who dealt @ near Tangs Orchard 7pm, 6 July

These are one of the little things which brightens up my day a whole lot!

Background:

I was queuing up at the ATM near Tangs @ 7pm yesterday (6/7/12) and I noticed 3 persons queuing in front of me.

I noticed one of the guys holding a Rolex box. Which immediately caught my attention and I thought to myself...

Could they be transacting that particular Rolex watch? Could they even be from SGROC? Then I was like...nahh can't be so coincidental.

Next moment, I overheard one of the guys telling his wife/gf that he knew the other party from SGROC.

Then my eyes opened wide! Zhun bo! The feeling is better than winning a lucky draw!

5 years into SGROC, I've met a lot of people, learnt a lot of things and had a lot of fun all through this platform.

A couple more interesting personal encounters which I will always remember.

1) I met up with a buyer for one of my wallets who turned out to be sitting in the same office but diff dept from me.

2) While I was on internship, I saw the screen of one of the colleagues from the other dept. SGROC's homepage. I didn't get to know him and ask him, kinda regret missing the chance though.

There are a few more, but I shall not make this thread too lengthy!

SO IF YOU ARE THE BUYER & SELLER WHICH I M TALKING ABOUT PLEASE ID YOURSELF!

Indicate the brand,model and dial colour of the watch you were wearing and which bank's ATM you were queuing for ID purposes.

I will personally prepare a special gift for these lucky 2. So drop me a PM if guys see this!

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

So next time I arrange to deal outside your house to let you see, got special gift or not?

On a more serious note...

I bought a strap from a guy who happened to work in the same company as mine (but different offices).

A new member who came to my place recently to molest my helson before he ordered online, commented that sgroc is probably the most popular local forum.

And I said last August that sgroc had been playing a big part in watch appreciation in Singapore.

So I am not too surprised to hear your experience. Singapore is a small place afterall.
    Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

Looking at title, i thot it was like a miss universe contest.
      Lol.

Darkie now u become mystery nta claus. Hehehe

Comment

Originally posted by pegasi View Post
        So next time I arrange to deal outside your house to let you see, got special gift or not?

On a more serious note...

I bought a strap from a guy who happened to work in the same company as mine (but different offices).

A new member who came to my place recently to molest my helson before he ordered online, commented that sgroc is probably the most popular local forum.

And I said last August that sgroc had been playing a big part in watch appreciation in Singapore.

So I am not too surprised to hear your experience. Singapore is a small place afterall.
        Hehe you can try Then next time I think my place will become a very popular dealing location

Originally posted by patrickmaniac View Post
        Looking at title, i thot it was like a miss universe contest.
        Lol.

Darkie now u become mystery nta claus. Hehehe
        Hehehe...eye catching mah. Yeah I intend to be secret santa

Comment

.. .. I thought so too, that the forum is looking for a "Mr Manhunt" or something .. The first person who came to my mind straightaway was one of the mods, whom I think, looks like one of our local actors, Tay Ping Hui
          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Ya a very tanned Tay Ping Hui

Oops
            Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

OMG, if all 3 are from SGROC and they don't know DA, then it just not right...

Comment

Its possible becoz never go to gtg or meetups. Just use sgroc online.

Originally posted by cedric View Post

Comment

You mean a dark non-smiling version of Tay Ping Hui

Comment

Originally posted by cedric View Post
                    I never reveal myself mah...hehehe just a random stranger in the queue

Comment

Hmm...the buyer & seller shy to admit? Hehee

Comment

Originally posted by Throttle
                        I have to say that before meeting Darkie, I had always hoped that the avatar was the real person behind....

HAHAHAHAHAH, sorry Darkie !

but Darkie is a cool dude and deals like a real man.
                        thats what i like. cheers MAn
                        I want to know who the Avatar is, because I know someone who looks or is the same person..... ?
                        ROLEX.

Comment

Originally posted by Dfive View Post
                          I want to know who the Avatar is, because I know someone who looks or is the same person..... ?
                          That's what many guys say when they see a chiobu :P

Comment

Originally posted by Throttle
                            I have to say that before meeting Darkie, I had always hoped that the avatar was the real person behind....

HAHAHAHAHAH, sorry Darkie !

but Darkie is a cool dude and deals like a real man.
                            thats what i like. cheers MAn
                            Oops cheated another person's feeling hehe.

Comment

I was queuing behind you, got prize or not? =P

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X