• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lsk005
    replied
    Originally posted by triton View Post
    yes. i did.
    bro, whats your new toy?any pics? whats the damage?

Leave a comment:

• triton
    replied
    Originally posted by lsk005 View Post
    Today anyone uses their black card for purchase at Taka THG?
    yes. i did.

Leave a comment:

• lsk005
    replied
    Today anyone uses their black card for purchase at Taka THG?

Leave a comment:

• triton
    replied
    Originally posted by lolex View Post
    went down after work.. in another thread there was mentioned they still had a subdate.. gone liao... that was fast ain't it???

was looking at TT yachtmaster and SS yachtmaster.. no discount for SS.. standard discount for TT... so, that additional 10% on $5K does not really make it significant enough to take the plunge.. 500 out of 13,500 ~ 3.7%

triton is right.. if the limit was higher.. thats 1k.. sounds quite attractive then..
    is it? i was there around lunch time aka noon. no sub date on display @NAC. tangs also no stock. only got SD on display. anyway, if im not wrong, if the watch is sold, will they take another piece and put it on display?

Leave a comment:

• lolex
    replied
    actually make not much difference now. in the past, when it was first launch, the limit per day was 10k. after that they cut liao. cause alot of ppl held back their purchases and wait.

these days the retailers there are also smarter. they know that we probably wont go there to check prices every mth. they also roughly know when there will be this special. so their price tag changes to cater for the additional surcharge or they cut down discount.
    went down after work.. in another thread there was mentioned they still had a subdate.. gone liao... that was fast ain't it???

was looking at TT yachtmaster and SS yachtmaster.. no discount for SS.. standard discount for TT... so, that additional 10% on $5K does not really make it significant enough to take the plunge.. 500 out of 13,500 ~ 3.7%

triton is right.. if the limit was higher.. thats 1k.. sounds quite attractive then..

Leave a comment:

• triton
    replied
    Originally posted by louisoh View Post
    i dun own a amex...
    actually make not much difference now. in the past, when it was first launch, the limit per day was 10k. after that they cut liao. cause alot of ppl held back their purchases and wait.

these days the retailers there are also smarter. they know that we probably wont go there to check prices every mth. they also roughly know when there will be this special. so their price tag changes to cater for the additional surcharge or they cut down discount.

Leave a comment:

• louisoh
    replied
    i dun own a amex...

Leave a comment:

• triton
    replied
    Originally posted by egstring View Post
    amex charge higher rate?? wat rate are u talking abt
    rate that credit card companies charges the retailers. say for example visa/master, there is a surcharge of 2% while amex surcharge is 3%

Leave a comment:

• egstring
    replied
    amex charge higher rate?? wat rate are u talking abt

Leave a comment:

• egstring
    replied
    wahahahahahha now his mind is full of that nia

Leave a comment:

• triton
    replied
    Originally posted by Bluedevil View Post
    Actually no lah, the HG guy promised 17% regardless. i m going down today too. But heartache lei, a rolex will grossly affect this yr's savings. May not hit target savings as a result
    is it? i was there couple hours ago. i heard one of the sales staff replying to an enquiry over the phone, saying only 15% max. if u managed to get 17% do let us know. this is because i heard that during this special day, amex charge the retailer a higher percentage

Leave a comment:

• pet
    replied
    Originally posted by louisoh View Post
    Maybe he no more LV.... follow Pet's footsteps and be tikopek liaos..
    no lah, at most he only 'Ti Ko kia' nai ... hahaa, upgrade to pek whn he reach my age ... hahaha

Leave a comment:

• Bluedevil
    replied
    they know that alot of ppl will use the black card to sign purchases of watches on this special day. as such, discount is usually quite restricted and hence end of the day, it does not make much difference. for example, they will tell u discount is now cap @ 15%, also amex surcharges are higher. so they will tell u sorry. this is the max discount that can give you. so in the end, when one thinks can get another 10% discount, actually the savings is like only 2-3%.

on the other note, can someone contact our dear Darkangel? his LV/prada/burberry bags will get 10% savings.....

but he inside camp......
    Actually no lah, the HG guy promised 17% regardless. i m going down today too. But heartache lei, a rolex will grossly affect this yr's savings. May not hit target savings as a result

Leave a comment:

• louisoh
    replied
    Maybe he no more LV.... follow Pet's footsteps and be tikopek liaos..

Leave a comment:

• triton
    replied
    Originally posted by pet View Post
    Darkie not interested in LV now lah, but LUV ...

LUV?

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X