DBS Treasures Black Elite Card or DBS Black Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DBS Treasures Black Elite Card or DBS Black Card

What luxury will you indulge in this Christmas?

On 12 December 2007 only, enjoy a 10% rebate at Takashimaya Shopping Centre, including all luxury boutiques, retailers, restaurants and Takashimaya Department Store.

Exclusively for DBS Treasures Black Elite American Express® and DBS Black American Express® Cardmembers.

General Terms & Conditions:
    Payment must be made with a DBS Treasures Black Elite Card or DBS Black Card.
    Valid for locally issued DBS Treasures Black Elite and DBS Black Card only.
    Applicable for purchases made on 12 December 2007 and up to a maximum of S$5,000 per card account only. Per card account refers to main and supplementary cardholding combined spending.
    Not applicable on instalment purchases made on promotion date.
    Valid at the entire shopping mall: Takashimaya S.C., Ngee Ann City, from B2 to L5 • Aromatherapy & Fragrances • Art & Paintings • Beauty & Hair Salons • Books • Cafes & Restaurants • Children's Enrichment Centres • Cosmetics & Skincare • Electrical • Fashion • Health • Hobbies • Jewellery & Watches • Optic Services • Sports • Telecommunication Products & Services.
    Rebate applies over and above prevailing in-store offers and promotions, and the rebate amount will be reflected in your April 2008 statement.
    Other terms and conditions apply.
    Submariner 16610

Submariner 16610LV

SeaDweller 16600

Explorer II Black Dial

Breitling Colt Automatic

Tudor Hydronaut II

Tag Heuer F1 Chrono(Orange)

SeaMaster 2253.80.00

anyone interested getting another Rollie @ THG?
    Submariner 16610

Submariner 16610LV

SeaDweller 16600

Explorer II Black Dial

Breitling Colt Automatic

Tudor Hydronaut II

SeaMaster 2253.80.00

Comment

me heading down today. confirm getting something. but dunno what yet.

but be prepared for some 'unpleasant' experiences due to past expereinces.
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
        me heading down today. confirm getting something. but dunno what yet.

but be prepared for some 'unpleasant' experiences due to past expereinces.
        Can shared what 'unpleasant' experiences u encountered b4?
        Submariner 16610

Submariner 16610LV

SeaDweller 16600

Explorer II Black Dial

Breitling Colt Automatic

Tudor Hydronaut II

SeaMaster 2253.80.00

Comment

Originally posted by lsk005 View Post
          Can shared what 'unpleasant' experiences u encountered b4?
          sure. when u ready to purchase and they swipe your card, the sales staff will come out and tell you sorry transaction cannot go through. contact bank.
          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
          2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by lsk005 View Post
            Applicable for purchases made on 12 December 2007 and up to a maximum of S$5,000 per card account only. Per card account refers to main and supplementary cardholding combined spending.
            bearing this in mind, only buy items under 5k. no more. not worth unless u got multiple cards - personal one. wife/gf - one. then can sign up to 10k

kindly email with
            2. your nick

Comment

they will tell u off regular items nai, or selected items only, or not valid with other promotion.

Comment

they know that alot of ppl will use the black card to sign purchases of watches on this special day. as such, discount is usually quite restricted and hence end of the day, it does not make much difference. for example, they will tell u discount is now cap @ 15%, also amex surcharges are higher. so they will tell u sorry. this is the max discount that can give you. so in the end, when one thinks can get another 10% discount, actually the savings is like only 2-3%.

on the other note, can someone contact our dear Darkangel? his LV/prada/burberry bags will get 10% savings.....

but he inside camp......

kindly email with
                2. your nick

Comment

Darkie not interested in LV now lah, but LUV ...

Comment

Originally posted by pet View Post
                    Darkie not interested in LV now lah, but LUV ...

LUV?

kindly email with
                    2. your nick

Comment

Maybe he no more LV.... follow Pet's footsteps and be tikopek liaos..
                      A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
                        they know that alot of ppl will use the black card to sign purchases of watches on this special day. as such, discount is usually quite restricted and hence end of the day, it does not make much difference. for example, they will tell u discount is now cap @ 15%, also amex surcharges are higher. so they will tell u sorry. this is the max discount that can give you. so in the end, when one thinks can get another 10% discount, actually the savings is like only 2-3%.

on the other note, can someone contact our dear Darkangel? his LV/prada/burberry bags will get 10% savings.....

but he inside camp......
                        Actually no lah, the HG guy promised 17% regardless. i m going down today too. But heartache lei, a rolex will grossly affect this yr's savings. May not hit target savings as a result
                        Just a 16613 Blue TT Sub

Comment

Originally posted by louisoh View Post
                          Maybe he no more LV.... follow Pet's footsteps and be tikopek liaos..
                          no lah, at most he only 'Ti Ko kia' nai ... hahaa, upgrade to pek whn he reach my age ... hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Bluedevil View Post
                            Actually no lah, the HG guy promised 17% regardless. i m going down today too. But heartache lei, a rolex will grossly affect this yr's savings. May not hit target savings as a result
                            is it? i was there couple hours ago. i heard one of the sales staff replying to an enquiry over the phone, saying only 15% max. if u managed to get 17% do let us know. this is because i heard that during this special day, amex charge the retailer a higher percentage

kindly email with
                            2. your nick

Comment

wahahahahahha now his mind is full of that nia

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X