Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you are stuck in a public toilet cubicle with no toilet roll, what would you do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha ..this is a good one bro

Comment

No one survives a lao sai from the stomach.
      If i were Bro Ocean (who was super suay at that time), i would have just stood up and walked out of the toilet when no ladies around.
      Usually if your butt cheeks are large enough, it will cover all the dirty bits hanging around the arse when you stand up hahaha...

Won't work if damage too widespread, or if a lot of upward splashes from the toilet bowl (i really buay tahan this esp in public toilet)
      "Houston, Tranquility Base here. The Eagle has landed."

Comment

Originally posted by dark.magnet View Post
        No one survives a lao sai from the stomach.
        If i were Bro Ocean (who was super suay at that time), i would have just stood up and walked out of the toilet when no ladies around.
        Usually if your butt cheeks are large enough, it will cover all the dirty bits hanging around the arse when you stand up hahaha...

Won't work if damage too widespread, or if a lot of upward splashes from the toilet bowl (i really buay tahan this esp in public toilet)
        wah.............your pants gonna get stained with all the dirty bits and whoever follow behind you..................good luck. if you go back to office that way, probably kena sacked. hahahahaha

Comment

Oh i know! i know! i know!

After thinking further about other options, another suggestion for bros here in SgROC: Can wait until absolutely sure that no ladies around...(deathly silence in the whole toilet), then faster unlock door, rabbit-hop out to the adjacent cubicle with your undies and jeans still around your ankles, and then help yourself to as much toilet paper as possible! Swee boh?

Sorry, i too stingy to pay for dataplan so no smartphone, no facebook/twitter/friendster/google to send SOS call

Comment

Sit there wait for it to turn crusty and peel them off!
            (Big Watch Siao)
            BALL
            Rolex
            Panerai
            Omega
            Cartier
            Panerai
            IWC

Comment

wakaka... never realize this thread has become so funny. Actually, I have a similar experience many years back as well. If you guys know, the toilets at the Border's bookstore were at different level. Guys got to walk the stairs up and ladies was beside the cargo lift. So on one faithful day, stomachache and rush to the toilet without knowing that was the ladies. After finishing everything, realize I maybe in the wrong toilet because why I kept on hearing girls talking to each other.

After finishing LS and realized there was not a single moment whereby there was no woman in the toilet, I just finished everything, flushed and walked out of the cubicle. Washed my hand and pretended that I was shock when I saw all the ladies in the toilet. Quickly run out of the toilet. sweat sweat man...
              Enicar Sherpa 147 R.I.P.
              Omega Constellation 168.045 - 368.845
              Omega Constellation 168.059 - 368.0852
              Omega Speedmaster Automatic (“Reduced”) 3510.50.00
              Omega Planet Ocean Big Size 2208.50.00
              Omega Railmaster XXL 2806.52.37
              Tag Heuer WN2111

Comment

Originally posted by kennyleow View Post
                wakaka... never realize this thread has become so funny. Actually, I have a similar experience many years back as well. If you guys know, the toilets at the Border's bookstore were at different level. Guys got to walk the stairs up and ladies was beside the cargo lift. So on one faithful day, stomachache and rush to the toilet without knowing that was the ladies. After finishing everything, realize I maybe in the wrong toilet because why I kept on hearing girls talking to each other.

After finishing LS and realized there was not a single moment whereby there was no woman in the toilet, I just finished everything, flushed and walked out of the cubicle. Washed my hand and pretended that I was shock when I saw all the ladies in the toilet. Quickly run out of the toilet. sweat sweat man...
                Wah. Urs is a very scary situation leh. Lucky no one start to whack u with their umbrellas
                I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Originally posted by kennyleow View Post

A very kan chiong experience. Imagine you sneeze or cough ~ Then some woman heard you .... ...

Comment

Originally posted by Minority View Post
                    Sit there wait for it to turn crusty and peel them off!
                    i estimate this may take up to 5hours

you can pass time by praying
                    whistling
                    sleeping
                    smoking
                    eavesdropping
                    or feeling sorry for yourself

or alternatively if you have smart phone, just surf Sg ROC lor.

Comment

Originally posted by dark.magnet View Post
                      i estimate this may take up to 5hours

you can pass time by praying
                      whistling
                      sleeping
                      smoking
                      eavesdropping
                      or feeling sorry for yourself

or alternatively if you have smart phone, just surf Sg ROC lor.
                      I m all in for the last option!

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by leeye View Post
                        one piece of paper only valid when you are in the field and back then army ration with hard tack biscuits will make you constipate. easy to clean.

don't think one piece of paper can clean up the mess from a stomache. hahahaha.
                        actually the square of paper is for you to clean your hand... use hand clear the sh1t, then wipe hand against plants, then final cleaning with 1 square of paper

Comment

First, shout/scream for help!
                          Next, call a friend/colleague for help!

Comment

Use the water outlet beside or use your hands first then wash it outside! Hahaha!

Comment

No choice use own underwear to clean

Comment

Flush

Then use hand and toilet bowl water to wash you backside

Flush again

Rinse

So simple!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X