Selling of Watches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling of Watches

Hi all, any one have any watch shops that buy over our watches? (other than selling on the garage in this web) as i have a few watch on hand that i would want to sell it.

Thanks in advance!

Originally posted by gnissim23 View Post
    Hi all, any one have any watch shops that buy over our watches? (other than selling on the garage in this web) as i have a few watch on hand that i would want to sell it.

Thanks in advance!
    All preowned watch dealers do buy in watches...but price wise...may not be what you want. But you get cash up front though

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Thanks in advance!
      What's wrong with selling them in our garage section?
      Sweet 16:
      PP Aquanaut
      VC Overseas
      AP ROO Black Themes
      A.Lange & Sohne 1815
      Breguet Type XXI
      Blancpain 50 Fathoms
      JLC Navy Seals
      GO Senator 60s
      GP Laureato
      Zenith Pilot Extra Special
      Rolex DSSD
      IWC Big Pilot
      Pam 112
      Omega Ploprof
      Breitling Super Avenger
      Glycine F104

Comment

SG ROC is the best place to sell ...... Your heart will drop down once a preowned shop tells you the price they wanna buy from u, i tried it before just for fun......

Comment

there was a recent thread in sgroc commenting some members offer 'lowball' price to owners who advertise in sgroc garage
          thing is, these owners probably have not asked for quotation by preown shops
          they may get a rude shock , afterall , preown shops are often the biggest lowballers

Comment

This' just my gut feel

Originally posted by toffeesthings View Post
            What's wrong with selling them in our garage section?
            The reason why TS wanted to sell his/her watches to a shop may be that he/she does not want to go thru' the hassle of a personal sale. I've been thru' and am still going thru' such method of sale and trust me, it can be frustrating at times. Yes it is not wrong one may suffer a lesser loss or no loss, even gain at times (but rare), but the hassle going thru' can be draining. Moreover, it is not just one watch TS is trying to sell right? He/she mentioned "a few". Then there can be other reasons like needing the money instantly, busy work schedules, etc.
            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

i believe its better sell her or at least appraise before shops

Comment

I use to go 2nd dealers to sell my watch.... low miserable price but quick sale
                Guess i might start selling and buying here since joining this forum.

Comment

hmm... ya.. will try to post here instead~! hee. thanks for the advice.. but still.. waiting for my account to be able to post the sales thread also.. =( not that urgent sales, but like more of the hassle... lol..

Comment

Thanks in advance!
                    What do have for sale ?

Comment

Hi i will Pm u. =)

Comment

Hi, can pm me as well, thanks in advance

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                        Working...